PDA

View Full Version : what does this exhaust sound like??

Si Death
01-11-2004, 11:07 PM
http://www.hut.fi/~jostrom/CTR_Hayabusa.wmv
does the magnaflow or hks sound anything like the exhaust above??

Peking
01-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Sounds much better without the baffle. Doesn't really sound like either of those exhausts. Sounds pretty deep though, vid sound won't do it justice.

l33t
01-12-2004, 10:12 AM
hks just pop and girgle alot

esmith13
01-12-2004, 10:17 AM
The sound without the silencer sounds like my Thermal Stealth when I made a recording it before.

If that's the case - you should now the sound is different in person - the low frequency bass sounds don't get recorded. I have set off vibration alarms on cars coasting by them with a closed throttle. The deep bass sound is not LOUD per se, but bass carries farther - if you know what i mean.

Let's just say if I lived in an area where noise pollution was enforced - I'd have to change exhausts. ;)

I have a feeling this one is the same way... And if that's true - you'll never hear it on a digital recording.

Eric

denmah
01-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by esmith13
The sound without the silencer sounds like my Thermal Stealth when I made a recording it before.

If that's the case - you should now the sound is different in person - the low frequency bass sounds don't get recorded. I have set off vibration alarms on cars coasting by them with a closed throttle. The deep bass sound is not LOUD per se, but bass carries farther - if you know what i mean.

Let's just say if I lived in an area where noise pollution was enforced - I'd have to change exhausts. ;)

I have a feeling this one is the same way... And if that's true - you'll never hear it on a digital recording.

Eric

hey, how much was your thermal stealth and where did you get it, im going in between this one and the magnaflow. i want decent sound and power.

Civicvtec1ps
01-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by denmah
hey, how much was your thermal stealth and where did you get it, im going in between this one and the magnaflow. i want decent sound and power.
www.ptuning.com