PDA

View Full Version : trying to get more ephatch members!!!

Black 02 SI
01-13-2004, 03:09 AM
i made up some business cards, and every ep i see i put one under the winshield wiper blade. doesn't say anything special just "for all your 02-04 si needs come to www.ephatch.com" maybe i'm a loser, but if everyone does this, who knows how many people we can get.

Type X
01-13-2004, 06:07 AM
Z usually swerve at other Ep's and try to run them off the road
and while doing so i yell out

W W W DOT E P H A T C H DOT C O M........

talk to you later.....!!!!:D :mad: lol

oogy-boogy
01-13-2004, 06:15 AM
Hahahaa....

I've done the "ephatch.com" with snow on the rear window of an extremely dirty SI. :D

I have some EPHatch cards on my home PC that another member made. I have color and black/white. If anyone's interested I can e-mail you a copy.

Peking
01-13-2004, 06:31 AM
I leave notes too :D Most of the time I see EP's driving the other way :(

Sleeper Style
01-13-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Peking
I leave notes too :D Most of the time I see EP's driving the other way :( ever get the feeling they are runnung from you?

master7
01-13-2004, 07:35 AM
We may be EP stalkers and dont even realize it...(*_*) hurry up they made a left ahead - you losing him....ah damn!!! we lost him ...another one got away.....HA LOL!

Mighty_Mouse
01-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Fixing the numerous website issues might help. No telling how many people check the site and never sign-on due to all of the outages and errors. The problems get talked about on other boards as well, so they're really not helping things.

I would think that dealerships would be the best place. If the salespeople/techs made mention of it (even though it's not endorsed by Honda) it could even help their sales and customer satisfaction. I know that I checked ephatch and clubrsx extensively, as well as csportcoupe.com and northamericanmotoring.com, before deciding to go with my EP3.

Btrthnezr3
01-13-2004, 09:29 AM
I've been thinking about doing this for a while...you guys just convinced me to actually take the time out to make it happen...thanks alot :D thumbs up!

02NITEHAWKSi EP
01-13-2004, 10:56 AM
I got an Idea on getting us national TV exposure....

I will make 3 EPHATCH.COM giant banner stickers one for each side of the car and one for the roof. My car is Nighthawk Black Pear so I will make them white for maximum contrast and easy reading. I will go to Key West and fill my tank up. Then I will give the cops a chase all the way to Georgia. The news will broadcast the logos and the EP. It will be on every news channel and CNN!!! You guys just have to bail me out and get my EP out of impound.

Who want in... I need a navigator, I also need a bigger gas tank and run flat tires. Some N02 will be good. An EPHATCH.COM T shirt so when they cuff me you can see it on camera and a EPHATCH.COM hat too.

I always wanted to run! :D

STP03BlueSI
01-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Hahahaa....

I've done the "ephatch.com" with snow on the rear window of an extremely dirty SI. :D

I would be pissed if i saw that on my car!

oogy-boogy
01-13-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
I would be pissed if i saw that on my car!

:)

They were probably happy that a section of the car was clean....There where more fast food bags in that back seat than there are in Oprah Winfrey's trash can....:D

ATRIOT
01-13-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 02NITEHAWKSi EP
I got an Idea on getting us national TV exposure....

I will make 3 EPHATCH.COM giant banner stickers one for each side of the car and one for the roof. My car is Nighthawk Black Pear so I will make them white for maximum contrast and easy reading. I will go to Key West and fill my tank up. Then I will give the cops a chase all the way to Georgia. The news will broadcast the logos and the EP. It will be on every news channel and CNN!!! You guys just have to bail me out and get my EP out of impound.

Who want in... I need a navigator, I also need a bigger gas tank and run flat tires. Some N02 will be good. An EPHATCH.COM T shirt so when they cuff me you can see it on camera and a EPHATCH.COM hat too.

I always wanted to run! :D

HAHA I love It, Wanna cruise up to Toronto to give me a lift?
I'll navigate, Tina Thorner aint got shit on me.

Black 02 SI
01-13-2004, 03:21 PM
yeah i actually heard of the site this way. civicracer, i'm sure you know him, he has a element now. he works at my dad's honda garage. when i bought the car after they brought it out from detailing there were two cards in my cup holder. one for ephatch the other for civicracer.com. so since then i just carry a few in my wallet and when i see one parked i drop it off. i actually parked next to a car that looked exactly like mine, same exhaust tint, drop, everything but my custom grille's ;)

STP03BlueSI
01-13-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
:)

They were probably happy that a section of the car was clean....There where more fast food bags in that back seat than there are in Oprah Winfrey's trash can....:D

LMAO!!