PDA

View Full Version : Any stock Ep stolen?

Finger
01-13-2004, 03:26 PM
I've seen a lot of si's broken in for after market audio or totaled but i don't remember reading any thread about a stolen stock si... Am I wrong?

siver-SI
01-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Yea I think there was two that I remember of that were stolen because the keys were stolen.

JapanExpress
01-13-2004, 03:55 PM
haha yeah there was that guy who was at work and left his keys on the counter or something :confused:

audomatik
01-13-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by JapanExpress
haha yeah there was that guy who was at work and left his keys on the counter or something :confused:

yeah i remember that guy... just watched the guy steal his car. and then called the cops... hahaha :p

minsu1
01-14-2004, 05:45 AM
my car was parked at the gated parking space in apartment(west LA area) and it was gone in the morning.
I guess they towed it or somehow start the car without the key.
Anywaz...I don't own EP no more (sigh)..
I think I'm the one who got EP stolen without the key.
it only had 2800 miles on it with a lot of audio upgrades.
had upgraded alarm and all.
no broken glasses or evidence left.
it's just gone!!
happend last year fall.

CaTiRo
01-14-2004, 12:01 PM
you guys are lucky, cause thieves are always looking for the 99-00 si. the other day i got a spoiler off ebay, you know a factory used spoiler, and then when it got here i went to install it and notice that where the screw holes were it look like someone just pull it off the trunk. can't help but think that it was stolen off someones else car. oh well, looks good on mine. :-)

Siman
01-14-2004, 12:17 PM
This forum is making me sad:(

what can you do?

Finger
01-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Siman
This forum is making me sad:(

what can you do?

It's not sad, in fact i'm quite pleased to know that our car is almost thief safe (because of anti-thief system or lack of interest, it doesn't matter). I have an alarm system and The Club, i guess it won't matter if i forget to put on the club once in a while.

EDIT: I sure feel bad for those who got their car stolen, i tought last week mine was gone for a minute in a parking, one of the worst feelings lately :(