PDA

View Full Version : Euro's REJOICE!!!

SarahVTEC
09-23-2002, 05:21 PM
Apparently, Honda is going to release a special 30th Anniversary Civic Type R for the European market in December 2002. This version looks to be a carbon copy of the JDM EP3!!! Yes, factory Recaros and all baby!!! As for us, America gets the short end of the stick once again. :(

Here's more...

[b]The Civic Type-R 30th Anniversary

Making its debut at the Paris Motor Show, this special Type-R is the same no-compromise sports thoroughbred that has rapidly gained iconic status since launch last year. But added exclusivity is provided by a more performance-orientated interior restricted to this limited edition. Seats from world-renowned manufacturer, Recaro, replace the standard competition-style items for even greater support and grip during enthusiastic driving, and another manufacturer closely linked to competition cars, Momo, has supplied the Type-R 30th Anniversary

eLEMENTgiRL
09-23-2002, 06:09 PM
acck!! no way.. that's not fair!

themi6group
09-23-2002, 07:38 PM
i'm getting tired of honda teasing us:mad:

SarahVTEC
09-23-2002, 07:41 PM
I agree. When is Honda going to wake-up and realize America started the Honda import scene? Give us what we want!!!

SBC31
09-24-2002, 06:37 AM
Pretty strange how North America has never had a Civic Type R. Especially when it's because of NA that the Civic is so popular.

Time for me to start looking for a job in Europe...:D !

Jontis
09-24-2002, 06:41 AM
I've seen pics of it...
Too bad I've already bought mine.:(