PDA

View Full Version : Hood clips

Peking
01-13-2004, 07:37 PM
Took a look under my hood to see how to take off the windsheild washer nozzles.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid78/p51932f198d7c8d741dc8d517296663d3/fb280424.jpg

How did you guys take um off? Also what about the white clips that hold up the washer lines on the hood? I did a search (couldn't find anything) and really don't remember seeing any one post up directions. Just those two things, and I am set to putting on my hood :)

SilVic
01-13-2004, 10:26 PM
For the hoses that connect to the nozzles, just pull it out. For the nozzles itself, take a pair of needle nose pliars and pinch the ends of the nozzles, beneath the hood, together and it'll release the nozzle from the hood. For the white clips, I never took them out, there wasn't any holes for it on the carbon fiber hood.

BSEVEER
01-19-2004, 12:09 AM
I've had a couple of cars that I disconnected the hose at the nozzle and re-routed it to somewhere in the front, either straight out the front or out to the side. If you get the right nozzle it will squirt about 20 or 30 feet. I had a lot of fun with that. I'd pull up next to someone at a light and if there window was open I could nail them right in the side of the face. I never did it unless I had an immediate way out. It was only fun when there was someone else in the car with me.:D

ep3hatchattack
01-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by BSEVEER
I've had a couple of cars that I disconnected the hose at the nozzle and re-routed it to somewhere in the front, either straight out the front or out to the side. If you get the right nozzle it will squirt about 20 or 30 feet. I had a lot of fun with that. I'd pull up next to someone at a light and if there window was open I could nail them right in the side of the face. I never did it unless I had an immediate way out. It was only fun when there was someone else in the car with me.:D

I hear ya there........ faces turning looking with eyes of wonder while you and your co-pilot sit there with straight faces facing in front of you ...... lol

BSEVEER
01-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
I hear ya there........ faces turning looking with eyes of wonder while you and your co-pilot sit there with straight faces facing in front of you ...... lol

That's exactly how it was! 99% of the time they had no idea where it came from.:D

BSEVEER
01-20-2004, 09:01 PM
That's exactly how it was! 99% of the time the people had no idea where it came from.:smilem: