PDA

View Full Version : ep in person

justinlee0109
01-13-2004, 08:22 PM
hello guys..i just wanted to share this
well, in pix ep looks just aiite..but dang i saw it in person today, driving by me. a jap guy i think was driving it. looked like a jap to me..well..dang it looks good haha

yea..just to share :)

Ryusan
01-13-2004, 08:28 PM
I take serious offense to what you just said.

Civicvtec1ps
01-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Yes, ep looks so much better in person.

Rey
01-13-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm sure he didn't mean it and any harmful way....a lot of people abbreviate when they type. He should have said a broader term or some "guy". :eek:

DyNastySi
01-13-2004, 08:36 PM
werd

Peking
01-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by DyNastySi
werd

Yep :confusem:

SiR_d1
01-13-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
Yes, ep looks so much better in person.

perfect timing:D

!@#$%
01-13-2004, 09:04 PM
i dont take offense when somebody calls me a white. People are too butt-hurt.

"No! I am european american/caucasian!"

:rolleyes:

k20hatch
01-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Ive never seen an ep in person...:)

EMI
01-13-2004, 09:45 PM
at least he didn't him a slanted eye. I got that the other day and almost freaked for some reason

denmah
01-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Ive never seen an ep in person...:)

yeah i hear there the shizzle ;)

4g63dsm
01-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by !@#$%
i dont take offense when somebody calls me a white. People are too butt-hurt.

"No! I am european american/caucasian!"

:rolleyes:
jap is just incorrectand rude, its like callin a black person a negro(don't think its quite to the severityof the "N" word but still disrespectful)or a chinese guy a chink,gook or spic, you just don't do that .black,white, asian and hispanic are culturaly acceptable right now.

chubbychu
01-13-2004, 10:43 PM
im happy you said that. ever since my drop and wing, everytime i see it, it makes me happy

pedzola
01-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by 4g63dsm
jap is just incorrectand rude, its like callin a black person a negro(don't think its quite to the severityof the "N" word but still disrespectful)or a chinese guy a chink,gook or spic, you just don't do that .black,white, asian and hispanic are culturaly acceptable right now.

"Asian" is a generic term. Maybe he was trying to be specific. Maybe he was actually trying to show his cultural sensitivity by being able to distinguish a Japanese person from Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.

I've heard from some of my asian friends that it is annoying when people refer to every asian person in the world as "chinese."

So maybe he was trying to avoid something like that.

Perhaps he secretly admires Japanese people more than other asians for their undoubted good taste in cars, and was saying the driver was Japanese as a sort of compliment to the rest of us. Since Japanese people like the car, it must be good, right? ;)

513n179
01-13-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by justinlee0109
hello guys..i just wanted to share this
well, in pix ep looks just aiite..but dang i saw it in person today, driving by me. a jap guy i think was driving it. looked like a jap to me..well..dang it looks good haha

yea..just to share :)

if i saw you in person, i'd run your ignorant ass over.

DumbNewB
01-13-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 513n179
if i saw you in person, i'd run your ignorant ass over.

LOL!

rs_1101
01-13-2004, 11:28 PM
jesus christ calm down. lol. he wasnt tryin to be mean about it, lol. nazis dont post on honda forums unless theres some forum "uber-civic.com" lol..
nex time im sure ull come up with a better euphamism, but man its aite.

justinlee0109
01-13-2004, 11:47 PM
aiite mah bad..i didnt mean it in dat way..
i didnt noe saying jap was offensive..sry mah bad to yall. seriously..

but chill dude..some black ppl call ME a negro..dang..

justinlee0109
01-13-2004, 11:53 PM
and o yea.. there is few si's around my area.. i saw mayb like 3 different si's.
living in heaven ;)

Black 02 SI
01-14-2004, 12:22 AM
i find it funny how some people type just as they talk

mental
01-14-2004, 12:25 AM
dude i take offense to that too... my family on my dads side is chinese but i dont look it cuz my moms is all white ass crackers from oklahoma but any way if i look chinese for even just asian for that matter i would be seriously pissed if some one was like ahhh dude are japanese... i mean i like japanese people but all asians dont look alike... fuck i dont look asian..

mental
01-14-2004, 12:26 AM
ahh fuck it just watch what you say ... dam i messed that post up bad... lol.../\

Az02Si
01-14-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by mental
dude i take offense to that too... my family on my dads side is chinese but i dont look it cuz my moms is all white ass crackers from oklahoma but any way if i look chinese for even just asian for that matter i would be seriously pissed if some one was like ahhh dude are japanese... i mean i like japanese people but all asians dont look alike... fuck i dont look asian.. First off,%90 of the population CANNOT tell the difference between a Japanese or Chinese person...Second,you take offense to the guy being reffered to as "Jap",and then you call your white family memembers "crackers"...ROFL:confused: This post completed my fucked up day at work,lol.

justinlee0109
01-14-2004, 12:46 AM
aiite sry to yall..
very sry..in my skool, there aint much japanese..so even tho i call japanese "jap" they didnt care..so i thougth it was ok..im sry sincerely

rs_1101
01-14-2004, 10:18 AM
you alright i think while some people have red faces over this, we all kno u didnt mean nothen bad.. i vote we all
BE OVER IT.
so r u gonna go buy an ep now!?

TrippZ
01-14-2004, 10:29 AM
wow... some of yall are pretty big pussies... he abbreviated a term, big deal, its like yall calling me a pole... boo fucking hoo...

justinlee0109
01-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by rs_1101
you alright i think while some people have red faces over this, we all kno u didnt mean nothen bad.. i vote we all
BE OVER IT.
so r u gonna go buy an ep now!?

i was thinking between a 5th gen prelude, gc8 (01 subaru RS), or a civici si..
im still deciding..

02NJHondaep3
01-16-2004, 10:38 AM
I'm glad rednecks like our si's....... I think

JAP? maybe he meant Jewish American Princess Guy.

Them Si's sure are purdy.

Melting pot!?.....shit the world is soup nowadays.

Its all in fun. I'm glad people of all races and nationalities like our cars. Calm down people. He made an ignorant mistake. At least he admitted it. Attacking him back would prove nothing and decrease his view on japanese descendants. Educate not hate. Thats confuscious word hombre. jk:D

EricP3
01-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 02NJHondaep3
Its all in fun. I'm glad people of all races and nationalities like our cars. Calm down people. He made an ignorant mistake. At least he admitted it. Attacking him back would prove nothing and decrease his view on japanese descendants. Educate not hate. Thats confuscious word hombre. jk:D

werd

phatsi
01-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by TrippZ
wow... some of yall are pretty big pussies... he abbreviated a term, big deal, its like yall calling me a pole... boo fucking hoo...

hey, i take offense to that....it's vagina!!!! Not cooter, or snatch, or slit....vagina!! LOL :D :D :D

dofu
01-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by pedzola
"Asian" is a generic term. Maybe he was trying to be specific. Maybe he was actually trying to show his cultural sensitivity by being able to distinguish a Japanese person from Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.

I've heard from some of my asian friends that it is annoying when people refer to every asian person in the world as "chinese."

not to be anal here, but your friend is right... its annoying as hell, especially when they talkin bout someone that aint even oriental. but not only is it annoying, it makes that person look ignorant too.

02NJHondaep3
01-17-2004, 10:13 AM
Teach instead of preach. errr correct people dont attack. Vote for me!