PDA

View Full Version : My Car Got F@cked

ep3hatchattack
01-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Today at 9pm i was victim of a hit and run and there is a possibility my car is totalled :'( ..... It better not be because no other would be quiet like mine... the whole front is crushed, and no i dont have pics or want to take any, it cant make things better for me.. what i do no and feel dumb for saying is, if its not totalled, when i get insurance money, buddy club front end, type r headlights, mugen grille, Vis hood........ and i say this in truth, but also to joke to try and dry away the tears.... that car is like my baby, and i cant stand to see it hurt.....

SiR_d1
01-13-2004, 10:56 PM
sorry to hear about this.

Today I actually took my car out in the longest time, when I parked it at school I was so scared the samething would happen to me

Hope everything works out for you in the end

ep3hatchattack
01-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Thanks, i just went and took a look at it, and it looks fixable, but expensive if i dont get a claim...

raiyo
01-14-2004, 01:25 AM
damn... where did it happen?

the JigGa mAn
01-14-2004, 01:35 AM
well that makes 2 of us today...what a shit day for us...we can get through this together...

STP03BlueSI
01-14-2004, 06:59 AM
Ouch..damn Hit and runs.:mad:

mhx
01-14-2004, 07:22 AM
pics?

ep3hatchattack
01-14-2004, 10:10 AM
This happened on Novato blvd, Novato, Ca. Pics no. But yeah i saw this happened to you as well jigaman, and im pretty devastated because it was my first accident as well, and to be honest im a bit clueless on what to tell the cops, it happened late, i didnt report it yet, i want to this morning but dont know what to say. Help?

TrippZ
01-14-2004, 10:32 AM
damn that sucks dude

here in dallas you cant file a police report if no one was injured. i mean you can but you have to wait for the cops to come out liek they dont come out immediately. total gayness

just tell them whatever the truth is, thats the best policy

NuG
01-14-2004, 10:43 AM
I was the victim of a hit and run as well on my EP a few months ago. I didnt file a police report, I just filed a claim to my insurance company. You will be responsible for your deductible, that's the bad part about a hit and run.

I was quite bummed when my car got hit but after I got it back from the body shop it looked great.

good luck man

ep3hatchattack
01-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Thanks man, we will see what i can do, and if worse comes to worse than i have to pay the deductible, damn, but hey, save a few thousand right...

03NighthawkBlac
01-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
Today at 9pm i was victim of a hit and run and there is a possibility my car is totalled :'( ..... It better not be because no other would be quiet like mine... the whole front is crushed, and no i dont have pics or want to take any, it cant make things better for me.. what i do no and feel dumb for saying is, if its not totalled, when i get insurance money, buddy club front end, type r headlights, mugen grille, Vis hood........ and i say this in truth, but also to joke to try and dry away the tears.... that car is like my baby, and i cant stand to see it hurt..... Sorry to hear, I pm'd you but I still feel like crying. Always sad to see a Local EP3 down, :'( best of luck..........

Graywolf
01-14-2004, 04:31 PM
I hope you had Rental coverage...I didn't :( I'll still be takin the bitch bus until march :(

freidaddy
01-15-2004, 02:44 AM
I can feel your pain there. I love my car too and some ass clown hit my left fender and ran off. The bad thing is it was at work.:'( :mad:

RockEP_SS**
01-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear that man, sucks balls. I hope everything works out for you.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

Graywolf
01-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by freidaddy
I can feel your pain there. I love my car too and some ass clown hit my left fender and ran off. The bad thing is it was at work.:'( :mad:

I'm lucky, we have cameras at my work, so I always park in the spot closest, and with a no parking space next to it.

ep3hatchattack
01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
rocky..... are you just replyin becuz i said i might get a carbon fiber hood haahahahahah.. jk.. would kinda be a nice way of business scandals...... lol...... thanks tho, i appreciate it and its in the shop today and i got a Dodge Ram Hemi for my rental car haha.. kinda fun...... take care all, drive safe

Graywolf
01-15-2004, 04:37 PM
How'd you score a hemi? hows it drive?

ep3hatchattack
01-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Graywolf
How'd you score a hemi? hows it drive?

haha i dont know i just didnt want a Sonoma so they said they could give me a deal on another one, it was thru the autobody........ shit is fast, not quiet like my 300zx but it has some balls and it pulls you back... lol..... go test drive one just for kicks.......

RockEP_SS**
01-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Gotta take car of my customer's man ;) .

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

ep3hatchattack
01-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by RockEP_SS**
Gotta take car of my customer's man ;) .

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

well look how things worked out...... one fucked up car, and Showstoppers USA to the rescue..... now i have CTR Headlights, and a Vis Carbon Fiber hood on the way thanks to Rocky, and Chuck.................

All i need now is a new front bumper but i only $150-200 to spend because thats what the insurance adjuster had set the price to because the front end stock is only $208 dollars.... kinda shitty, but thanks SS USA.......If you have a front end for cheap holler my way.....