PDA

View Full Version : When in the world am I gonna get my COMPTECH CATBACK????

Pradamuimui
09-23-2002, 08:28 PM
I needed to rant so Im ranting...Check this out, I ordered my Comptech Catback from eautoworks.com back in the middle of July. I didnt think that it was out yet but on eautorks website it said that it ships out usually in 5 days. So after a month of arguing with them about the catback I finally figure out that it doesnt come out until mid September, that came straight from Comptech. Well its past mid September so where in the HELL IS MY CATBACK...Im becoming very impatiant. Anyone have the latest news, any at this point would help????

labelhunter
09-24-2002, 03:08 AM
Comptech said that it should be out before the end of this month so im guessing it is out. Comptech (http://www.comptechusa.com/cgi-bin/forum/topic.cgi?forum=47&topic=8)

02SilverSiHB
09-24-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Pradamuimui
I needed to rant so Im ranting...Check this out, I ordered my Comptech Catback from eautoworks.com back in the middle of July. I didnt think that it was out yet but on eautorks website it said that it ships out usually in 5 days. So after a month of arguing with them about the catback I finally figure out that it doesnt come out until mid September, that came straight from Comptech. Well its past mid September so where in the HELL IS MY CATBACK...Im becoming very impatiant. Anyone have the latest news, any at this point would help????
Damn, I remember asking you about all this. This sucks! I can't wait till you get, I sure the hell know you can't either...you paid for it! :)