PDA

View Full Version : usdm type-r lips

BISDAK-R
01-14-2004, 06:13 PM
anyone know any other place besides showstopers that sell the usdm type-r lips, because for a more than a month i've been calling and they still haven't recieved their shipment that was suppose to arrive 1st week of december, if anyone know please give me name and info of company, thanks

EMI
01-14-2004, 06:37 PM
no one that I know of so far

ep3si02
01-14-2004, 07:37 PM
revtec makes them but they're more expensive i think. i think thats where showstoppers get them from i'm not sure. heres a link... http://k-series.com/news_details.php?news_id=34. thats for the pics.....

heres their main company site...http://www.revtec.com/

pLopSI
01-14-2004, 09:21 PM
from the pics from k-series, it doesn't look like it angles up like the showstopper's replica R-kit. Any opinions on this?

2fastcivic
01-15-2004, 12:58 AM
that type r kit is different from the ones showstoppers has. the kit shown in k-series is a full bumper w/ the lip modded on it.

513n179
01-15-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by 2fastcivic
that type r kit is different from the ones showstoppers has. the kit shown in k-series is a full bumper w/ the lip modded on it.

nope... the revtec type r kit is a lip kit... the mugen replica is molded to the bumper and is a full replacement.

CivicGSiR
01-19-2004, 08:07 PM
this is the email i recieved from them:

EP3 Owner,

The following 2 kits are available for the new EP3 hatchback.

Type R kit includes the following pieces: Front Lip, Rear Apron, pair of Sideskirts and rear spoiler. Total of 5 pieces. All pieces are made from white fiberglass. Its been modified to fit on the USDM bumpers, so no modification is needed at all.

The kit regular retail for $1000Canadian dollar or $770USD, now for you guys who have emailed us and shown interests, we can discount the kit to $900Canadian dollar $695USD. Please remember, for US customer, the kit will be ship out by UPS freight collect, and Canadian customer by Greyhound freight collect service. The kit will probably be ship out in 3 boxes, 1 for sideskirts, one for front lip and rear lip and rear spoiler.

Mugen Kit includes the following pieces: Front Bumper (Mugen front lip integrated to the USDM Bumper), pair of Sideskirts, Type R rear bumper (Type R rear apron integrated to USDM Bumper) and rear Spoiler. Total of 5 pieces. All pieces are made from white fiberglass. Its been modified to fit on the USDM bumpers, so no modification is needed at all.

The kit regular retail for $1100Canadian dollar or $850USD, now for you guys who have emailed us and shown interests, we can discount the kit to $1000Canadian dollar $770USD. Please remember, due to the size of the bumpers, for US customer, the kit will be ship out by air freight to the closest international airport for additional $200USD S&H, and Canadian customer by Greyhound freight collect service. For the Mugen kit, it will be ship out in one big box for all pieces.

For those who wants to order pieces by piece, unfortunately for our first shipment, we can only sell the kit complete.

But if you want to order seperately, we are taking order right now.

Please see the price break down:

Type R

Front Lip $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Rear Lip $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Sideskirts $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Rear Spoiler$250Canadian dollar or $195USD

All S&H charges will be ship out by UPS or Greyhound as freight collect.

Mugen

Front Bumper $300Canadian dollar or $230USD

Rear Bumper $300Canadian dollar or $230USD

Rear Spoiler $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Please note, for sideskirst and rear spoiler, it will be ship by UPS or Greyhound freight collect. Front or rear bumper will be ship out air freight courier to US for a charge of $180USD for US customer, Canadian customer ordering front and rear bumper will be ship by Greyhound freight collect service.

If you would like to order any of these kits, please email me back.

Kenneth

CivicGSiR
01-19-2004, 08:30 PM
this is the email i recieved from them:

EP3 Owner,

The following 2 kits are available for the new EP3 hatchback.

Type R kit includes the following pieces: Front Lip, Rear Apron, pair of Sideskirts and rear spoiler. Total of 5 pieces. All pieces are made from white fiberglass. Its been modified to fit on the USDM bumpers, so no modification is needed at all.

The kit regular retail for $1000Canadian dollar or $770USD, now for you guys who have emailed us and shown interests, we can discount the kit to $900Canadian dollar $695USD. Please remember, for US customer, the kit will be ship out by UPS freight collect, and Canadian customer by Greyhound freight collect service. The kit will probably be ship out in 3 boxes, 1 for sideskirts, one for front lip and rear lip and rear spoiler.

Mugen Kit includes the following pieces: Front Bumper (Mugen front lip integrated to the USDM Bumper), pair of Sideskirts, Type R rear bumper (Type R rear apron integrated to USDM Bumper) and rear Spoiler. Total of 5 pieces. All pieces are made from white fiberglass. Its been modified to fit on the USDM bumpers, so no modification is needed at all.

The kit regular retail for $1100Canadian dollar or $850USD, now for you guys who have emailed us and shown interests, we can discount the kit to $1000Canadian dollar $770USD. Please remember, due to the size of the bumpers, for US customer, the kit will be ship out by air freight to the closest international airport for additional $200USD S&H, and Canadian customer by Greyhound freight collect service. For the Mugen kit, it will be ship out in one big box for all pieces.

For those who wants to order pieces by piece, unfortunately for our first shipment, we can only sell the kit complete.

But if you want to order seperately, we are taking order right now.

Please see the price break down:

Type R

Front Lip $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Rear Lip $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Rear Spoiler$250Canadian dollar or $195USD

All S&H charges will be ship out by UPS or Greyhound as freight collect.

Mugen

Front Bumper $300Canadian dollar or $230USD

Rear Bumper $300Canadian dollar or $230USD

Rear Spoiler $250Canadian dollar or $195USD

Please note, for sideskirst and rear spoiler, it will be ship by UPS or Greyhound freight collect. Front or rear bumper will be ship out air freight courier to US for a charge of $180USD for US customer, Canadian customer ordering front and rear bumper will be ship by Greyhound freight collect service.

If you would like to order any of these kits, please email me back.

Kenneth

StrangeShadow
01-19-2004, 09:02 PM
cool, thanks for the info and research. =)

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 12:00 AM
I want one, thats about all i know about them right now........ but i think they are way to expensive for the product......

StrangeShadow
01-24-2004, 03:06 PM
really, I thought they were kinda cheap compared to other kits out.

HFP EP3
01-25-2004, 05:46 PM
WWW.phasenine.COM Click on civic lips and there is the Type R one.