PDA

View Full Version : Question about "Nokya" lights and day lights...

phokingphosho
01-16-2004, 10:46 PM
I was wondering if the Nokya h4/9003 fitment lights high adn low beam. Also, how many of you are satisfied with these lights? I just ordered a pair off of ebay for $20 shipped. I was wondering what fitment for the parking lights on our EP's? I'm tired of the dull yellow and I figured it wouldn't really match with the Artic White Nokya's I jsut got. Thanks for all the information.

chubbychu
01-16-2004, 11:35 PM
nevermind

skooba
01-22-2004, 04:11 PM
I was not satisfied with them. My passenger side burned out after a month, and I am 100% certain that I did not touch the bulb during installation. I liked the look of the headlights, but in the rain I could not see anything.

k20_power
01-28-2004, 01:18 PM
hey guys im new to this forum but don't get the nokya's by themselves! they burn the wires after a while because they run on such high wattages. if you do want them i suggest getting an aftermarket wiring harness for them. -DR

p.s. i have an 02 si

dtexan
01-28-2004, 01:30 PM
I had a set of the nokyas on my last accord and the low beams went out after three months and one of my high beams popped and glass went all inside my headlight. I never had any problem with the harness getting to hot though

gr8buddha
01-28-2004, 02:53 PM
i had a set and burned out quick too (6 months). i also did not have a problem with the wiring harness. the color is pretty sweet though. i liked em so i got another. theyre only 20 bucks. alot cheaper than PIAAs.

styllinep3
01-29-2004, 12:53 PM
get the nokya from ssusa. 25 shipped. there 7000k and there watts are designed to work on stock watts and plugs. i got about 10 months out of a pair. just order a second set.;)

oh yea they have peanut bulbs to. i got them the same time as my nokya, and there still running strong. the brand bi hybrid.