PDA

View Full Version : kw v2 or tein basics?

jaepoori
01-17-2004, 11:38 PM
guys i have come to the decision of this. Either get the kw v2 suspension kit but no rims, or i could get the tein basics and some rims. Now i live in maryland and we get snow, i know that the kw's are stainless but i was wondering if the basics would last. Im looking at a 2.25-2.5 drop. so guys give me your opinions. thanks

Civicvtec1ps
01-18-2004, 12:15 AM
Go with KW v2 if you are looking to drop that low. Tein ss/basic wont go that low.

Jedo
01-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by jaepoori
guys i have come to the decision of this. Either get the kw v2 suspension kit but no rims, or i could get the tein basics and some rims. Now i live in maryland and we get snow, i know that the kw's are stainless but i was wondering if the basics would last. Im looking at a 2.25-2.5 drop. so guys give me your opinions. thanks

you live in MD? where? i have the kw v2 set-up and maybe i can show it to you? i like my kw and just an FYI, kw is rougher than stock because of the higher spring rate. the good thing is, it is not bouncy. the ride is perfect on the highways, but it's hell on streets like DC. ait, good luck choosing.