PDA

View Full Version : When someone comes out with a body kit for OUR SI's.... LET ME KNOW!

02SilverSiHB
09-24-2002, 10:10 AM
I'm ranting, sorry, I'm soooo pissed. I can't stand it. why the hell can't a company come out with a body kit for our car, and not the damn type r. Either that, or bring the damn type r over.

yomamaInMySi
09-24-2002, 10:20 AM
Actually APC makes a body kit for the civic Si EP. Go check it out at 4apc.net.

Did you understand what I wrote? Or do you need better English Because according to you I can't speak it or write, even though you don't know who I am.

esmith13
09-24-2002, 10:26 AM
APCs kit is kinda plain... I mean, for the money you will spend, it would be nice if someone noticed you had a body kit at all without having to stare at you car for 10 seconds....

.... I want someone to notice it while I'm blarin' by at 80mph... :D

Besides, it dosen't even come with a wing... We have a weenie, wussie wing now... I want a MANLY WING!! A BIG freakin' MaNLY WiNG!!! :D

...That's my 2 cents on how to spend your $1,300... :p

yomamaInMySi
09-24-2002, 10:33 AM
I was just saying that there's a body kit for the EP. I don't like the apc body kit either. As a matter of a fact I don't like any body kit period, unless it's factory designed and installed.

Personally I find the whole idea of a body kit stupid, specially for a small car that needs to be on a diet such as the EP. The reason the type R gets it, is because the get a better engine. Here in the west we get the crap, over weight car with a whimpy engine. I mean isn't the western hemisphere the ones that spends money on car the most???? So why in the mother fucking world, does Honda ridicules us and gives us the crap. Why not send the Si to Europe and give us the Type R??? I mean didn't all this high performance started here any ways.

esmith13
09-24-2002, 10:39 AM
Relax dude, I wasn't tryin' to attack anyone...

I meant no offense to your comment, just voicin' my opinion - as I'm sure you were too. :p

yomamaInMySi
09-24-2002, 10:42 AM
Oh no, no hard feelings at all. I know what you were saying wasn't towards me:D

Everything's cool

02SilverSiHB
09-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
Actually APC makes a body kit for the civic Si EP. Go check it out at 4apc.net.

Did you understand what I wrote? Or do you need better English Because according to you I can't speak it or write, even though you don't know who I am.
ooohhh, wanna fight do ya! :rolleyes: relax, I was just messing with you, don't cry!

yomamaInMySi
09-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Whaaaaa ! Whaaaa I'm going to cry and cry 'til my mommy tells me is alright! Whaaa

Just messing with you man, I don't take any of this stuff personal because I know it's hard to express something when you're writting on a board rather than speaking.:D :cool:

02SilverSiHB
09-24-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by yomamaInMySi
Whaaaaa ! Whaaaa I'm going to cry and cry 'til my mommy tells me is alright! Whaaa

Just messing with you man, I don't take any of this stuff personal because I know it's hard to express something when you're writting on a board rather than speaking.:D :cool:
cool, because you would have won :D I suck at flaming people on the net :)

mixedupneko
09-24-2002, 03:50 PM
I can get buddy club body kits four our car

neko

smokincivic
09-26-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by mixedupneko
I can get buddy club body kits four our car
neko

I'll send you a check do you offer next day delivery or is this one of those shitty scams "YA just send me the money and it will ensure that you will be on a list of 5 lucky people that when this guy I knows sister who dates my moms english teacher who has an affair with this guy who is making custom shitty fiberglass replicas of the buddy club kit that dont even fit our cars without modification and way 2 tons." Nice try all set though OR if you really can get them now then I take back my statement and will promptly lunge myself off a cliff right after mailing my check to you

iHeartOxycotin
10-04-2002, 09:29 AM
:p lmao!