PDA

View Full Version : What fits??!!

DynaSpeed
07-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Theres gotta be another model car (like the '00 Si or Lude or something with our suspension specs... paying major premiums for the Teins and the Koni Yellow and Tokico Illuminas is getting outrageous. Plus, all this, "I'm sorry sir, your model springs are on 3 - 4 week backorder" stuff is getting ridiculous.

stingyboy
07-01-2002, 10:37 AM
what springs are you trying to get?

sorry to hear you're so frustrated...semms like you just gotta be patient here.

DynaSpeed
07-01-2002, 11:10 AM
Its not a certain spring manufacturer that i'd like to get. It's the feeling of not having a choice is what is bothering me.

stingyboy
07-01-2002, 11:17 AM
i guess that's the price we pay for being cutting edge with our choice of cars. hang in there, parts will come.

on a better note, it's a gorgeous day here in california. :cool:

xlr8
07-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by DynaSpeed
Theres gotta be another model car (like the '00 Si or Lude or something with our suspension specs... paying major premiums for the Teins and the Koni Yellow and Tokico Illuminas is getting outrageous. Plus, all this, "I'm sorry sir, your model springs are on 3 - 4 week backorder" stuff is getting ridiculous.
i know springs for the 7th gen civics fit and i hear that the shocks do also. my rear sway bar was intended for a rsx. there are a few things, maybe that will help.

todaCspec
07-01-2002, 12:41 PM
yeah,you got to be really patient. spoke to Neuspeed,their in the process of making coilovers. very good ride,bilstein shocks w/neuspeed race springs.