PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever get there Ep caught on a Curb?

Mad02Si
01-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Anybody car so low it gets caught on curb if you back up to much? Mine is. This is the second Honda I have had that when I park at work I have to be careful how far I back up. Last night I backed into my favorite spot but went back to far and the damn muffler got caught on the curb. My sick ass had to pick up the back end of the car and push it off and then run to the drivers side and pull the ebrake, cause the lot has a slight incline. I rememebr when I had my 00 Ex and had just got my car back from the hack ass swap job and tried to take off and the car didn't move. I was pissed cause I thought something was wrong with the engine till these guys walking in the building told me my shit was caught on the curb. This time I knew what it was and it pissed me off cause I have been parking in the same spot for at least a year. I guess I was to sick and not really paying attention.. This is one time I wish i had Hydros..

Zero Three Si
01-19-2004, 12:40 PM
I have to be careful at work...I do the same thing to my front bumper if I pull in too far.

ep3hatchattack
01-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Same here........

K20A3Si
01-19-2004, 01:04 PM
i have to do the same...i am extra careful now though...i usually leave alot of room between me and the curb

dj addicted
01-19-2004, 01:27 PM
the salesman didnt tell you that?? Thats one of the perks of owning a honda... trust me.. I think everyone here.. specially anyone who has lowered their car... we ALL have to watch the curbs..