PDA

View Full Version : how do i receive money with paypal?

4g63dsm
01-19-2004, 07:00 PM
i am selling some stuff left over form my dsm on another forum, and i realized that i don't really know how to reveice money through pay pal.I mena i paid using pay pal many time but never sold anything. Also once i receive it how do i get it in to my bank account? thanks

Mugen_EP
01-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Give people your e-mail addy and then the funds will show in your paypal account. They will send you an e-mail telling you someone sent you money. You then go to your account and click on the withdraw tab. You can have it sent to your checking account in about 4-5 business days.

Peking
01-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Ask the guy to send the money via through your paypal address (email address, should be the same right). Paypal will send you a email telling you that someone has sent you money. It will stay in your paypal account, you have different options to get it out.

enecks
01-19-2004, 11:50 PM
depending on your settings, you might also have to 'accept' the payment. i changed mine to auto-accept a while back, so i don't really remember the specifics. it should be pretty easy to do though.

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Peking
Ask the guy to send the money via through your paypal address (email address, should be the same right). Paypal will send you a email telling you that someone has sent you money. It will stay in your paypal account, you have different options to get it out.

Yeah, thats what i recall....... is one of the options to send it to your checking........ if so i think thats your best bet.......