PDA

View Full Version : ** Free Silverstars To Whoever Can Find Me A BC Style Bumper For Under $220 Shipped!

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 12:28 AM
Yep, kind of a finders fee....... anyone who can find me the deal that i end up buying from will recieve a brand new pair of sylvania silverstars for the ep3.......it has to be under $220...... thanks guys, happy hunting......

Some how i walked out of a store with an extra pair of these in my jacket.......i think they come with a race car toy too! lol.... but i think it may be a Nascar tho :(

Civicvtec1ps
01-20-2004, 12:37 AM
Impossible ;)
I will try.
EDIT-
Searched ebay.
Most companies sells kit as whole.
There aren't any front bumper only auctions.
Some companies might sell front bumpers only but shipping will be rediculous.

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 12:44 AM
Tough, but nothings impossible.... :) I know they sell the whole kit for $300-310 on ebay, i have seen them before for $119 thru ebay dealers........ someone want to find me a link, i gave a bit of a hint......... you see, i wanted to give these away to people on here anyways, but why not get some use...... shit while im at it i should also have a test toooo..... or maybe....... i should make a thread that says if bobdobbs comes back he wins a free pair of lights, or something nice........ we miss him you know.....

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 02:13 AM
Hmmmm. i may have to pause this tomorrow, waiting for some call backs........

chet
01-20-2004, 02:59 AM
You might check w/ johnnydanger's classified thread to see if he still has his kit and if he will part out. I know there was a guy interested in his sideskirts. Its a JDM kit modified to fit usdm. Made by VIS.

dofu
01-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
Yep, kind of a finders fee....... anyone who can find me the deal that i end up buying from will recieve a brand new pair of sylvania silverstars for the ep3.......it has to be under $220...... thanks guys, happy hunting......

Some how i walked out of a store with an extra pair of these in my jacket.......i think they come with a race car toy too! lol.... but i think it may be a Nascar tho :(

you're in the bay area right? how about pickin it up for 2 bills? coz they charge bank for shipping. this shop is right next to bozz motorsports in milpitas... but trust me... you can go look at stuff at bozz, but dont buy from them. sense motorsport (click me) (http://www.sensemotorsport.com/index.php?m=honda&c=Civic%20Si%20H/B&y=2003)

or you can try andy's autosport... also in milpitas. not sure what they have, but here's a number... 1 800 419 1152

btw... you talk to chuck or rocky yet?

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 09:17 AM
Thanks, yeah i'm a bay area head so i will call them up, and yeah i talked with johnny danger and it sounds nice to, i thought his was just a BC kit. Im gonna talk with the autobody shop and see what they can do, and i will call up chuck and rock to see what they can do.. i know they sell the whole kit for around $600 so we will see whats up i guess. and i will keep in touch with you all. thanks, dave

skooba
01-23-2004, 08:00 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=2456060935

johnnydanger
01-23-2004, 09:42 PM
hey dave, i just was reading your thread... i thought you said you already got one? :confused: dood, i'll do it for $250 + shipping, but i can't go any lower...

ep3hatchattack
01-23-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by johnnydanger
hey dave, i just was reading your thread... i thought you said you already got one? :confused: dood, i'll do it for $250 + shipping, but i can't go any lower...

Sorry man i did, this threads old :( but im talking to a local guy with a tafetta white ep about buyin yours

johnnydanger
01-24-2004, 06:55 AM
cool... just let me know...

TrippZ
01-24-2004, 07:42 AM
can i have the silverstars?

eggsi
01-24-2004, 08:03 PM
I have also been trying to sell my kit for a couple months, so i will go lower than j danger and say $200 + shipping. let me know

johnnydanger
01-24-2004, 09:32 PM
no fucking RESPECT egg... start your own friggin thread geesh... :mad:

ep3hatchattack
01-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by eggsi
I have also been trying to sell my kit for a couple months, so i will go lower than j danger and say $200 + shipping. let me know

i gotta admit thats pretty fucked up. no probs with you tho, just gotta say thats fucked and danger has the dibs on this one.... thanks tho both of you...... tripppppzzzzz ummmm....... we will see about it......