PDA

View Full Version : Never Posted Pics of My Ride

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Now that my car is in the shop, a sad thought came to me..... first off, i never posted pictures of my car on this site for anyone to see before the accident....... and secondly, i just realized :( i never even took pictures of it period....... Damn, it looks so clean too, i hope it stays that way with the new toys on the way... But hey.... that just means i will make it up to it by taking a whole lot of them when i get it back :)

JapanExpress
01-20-2004, 10:12 AM
What was done to it before? And what is being done to it now?

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Well it was nothing special but it looked good.... It has progress springs 1.8-2.0inch drop, and it may even be lower not, i decided to go with 16" Racing hart wheels with 215-40-16 Toyo Proxes, it has a limo tint in the back, and just a bit less in the 2 fronts.... i know it sounds normal like all the other lowered si's but i will show you when i get it back with the new stuff....

CTR Headlights, Vis Carbon hood, maybe a mugen grille, Red JDM Badges, and we will see what comes out of the front end? BC, OEM, or Something different ??? Then i think im gonna pick up a renova wing.....has anyone seen the BC wing in real life, or at least BC style on the ep besides the pic that BC took itself??

The interior is another story, i will post pics again of that, thats where the real custom stuff dwells.........

JapanExpress
01-20-2004, 11:39 AM
Get some pics up! When is it getting out of the shop?

ep3hatchattack
01-20-2004, 12:26 PM
U wanna see pics of it in the shop with the whole front end off. i will try to take some today..... later..

EnJaNir
01-20-2004, 01:17 PM
I've seen a Buddy Club rep wing on in person. Personally I didn't care for it, however if on a car with a drop rims etc etc I would have to give it another look. To each their own.

enecks
01-20-2004, 04:28 PM
what sort of stuff have you got on the interior?

justifiedSi
01-21-2004, 08:19 PM
heres the buddy club wing on my car.. cant wait to see ur ride when its out! :D

ep3hatchattack
01-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Thats fuckin Badass!!!!!!!!! I like it, do you have a pic of the direct side view of the whole car. thanks.....

I just have lots of dress up items inside....

-Kenwood 911 Touchscreen DVD Player

-Had a W7 but sold it for cash and an Infinity Perfect 12".

-Some sweet Recaro seat belt pads in a nice red with recaro written in white......

-Afprojectz rear view mirror. its red with red leds that light up when ever your cell phone rings so you dont have to look for it, you just know its your phone.....its like a broadway mirror but better.....

-i have my Gtech Pro hooked up and sits on the cabin light and i only use the cable when getting times.

-I have a Valentine 1 radar detector (thank god for this)

- Type R floormats

-Air Spencer :)

-Red Velvet mini pillows for the back seat that say civic in white, to match the recaros...

-I have my custom switch to my red underglow in the extra button space next to the hazards which i plan to swap with the Push Start button if i break one more fuckin tube.....

-Full Limo Tint

-Sparco Seat Cell phone holder......

Now thru all this shit it would seem like many cars that you see that are crowded, but nope, not mine, everything is discreet or placed properly to make it feel like a high quality show mobile... i almost got some red and black Sparcos but i think ours look nicer..... Anyways, i failed to take pics again today. but i need to find my DIGI. later guys, dave

justifiedSi
01-21-2004, 09:52 PM
this good? let me know...

ep3hatchattack
01-21-2004, 09:55 PM
Holy Muther of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats fuckin beautiful. the wing looks awsome, but the whole ride looks GREAT....

dave and ep3hatchattack give it Two Tongues out :tongue: :tongue:

TrippZ
01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
damn thats VERY clean

dave hit me up about them sparcos ill take em off your hands :P

SiR_d1
01-21-2004, 10:20 PM
yea thats pretty impressive:cool:

ep3hatchattack
01-21-2004, 11:03 PM
i just looked at it again i still think it looks great..... i think i want the wing.......

Taro_San
01-22-2004, 08:38 AM
looks clean :D

ep3hatchattack
01-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Hey, you wanna post some more pics just so cause...... :) or a link if you have a members ride......

justifiedSi
01-22-2004, 06:07 PM
lol no problem heres more pics for you. thankyou for the good feedback guys :D
i think you'll love the buddy club front.. im happy with it ;)

justifiedSi
01-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Wheel/Fender shot.. let me know if you want to see any certain angles? ;) if i dont have any now ill snap some tomorrow..

ep3hatchattack
01-23-2004, 12:03 AM
That looks great man..... .cant wait for my car to be on the road again....

ep3hatchattack
01-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Update: can someone host 2 pics of my car in the recreation process... if so that would be great, i got all the parts today, didnt shoot the hood yet but it looks sooooooooooooo good. these are pics of the front bumper just sitting on it with the new unpainted fenders and no hood. thanks guys, dave

DarkHatch
01-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by justifiedSi
lol no problem heres more pics for you. thankyou for the good feedback guys :D
i think you'll love the buddy club front.. im happy with it ;)

So what hood is that Justified?

KingGreg86
01-29-2004, 10:37 PM
Damn! That Widebody looks SICK!!

ep3hatchattack
01-30-2004, 12:50 AM
King Greg, no reply to my new topic.... :( you dont wanna post a picture for me........jk thank guys, dave