PDA

View Full Version : New Bc2 Kit And RIms

Duque02Si19
01-20-2004, 10:47 AM
im turning 18 tommrow and my sister and i just went half on a buddy club 2 body kit it just arrived at my house WHOA its freaking crazy big and gonna be lower then i originally thought. Also i got a set of gun meatal rims from some wholesale warehouse on Ebay mad props to that guy, any way im new to the whole body kit install thing and teh kit fiberglass how would i go about installing all of these parts since none of them are drilled or ne thing

Thanks For Your help

k20hatch
01-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Well buddy get ready....i think everyone on here has had problems with buddy club fitment...id leave it to a professional body shop and get your wallet ready!! I have the buddy club front and the body shop said it was all to bad to fit..But still gave them problems...Got any pics of the wheels?

Duque02Si19
01-21-2004, 08:06 PM
well now im kinda sad i ahve a friend doing teh paintjob so i only have to pay for paint but i guess install will be a bitch but ne way tahnks alot for your help and if anyone has ne moe tips for me please leme know thanks

justifiedSi
01-24-2004, 06:23 PM
my bc front bumber took the body shop a week to get it on the car just right.. :rolleyes:

justifiedSi
01-24-2004, 06:24 PM
nice rims BTW :D