PDA

View Full Version : QUICK!! H&R owners!!!

IIx 03 EP xII
01-20-2004, 02:41 PM
are these the right H&R springs? if they are... im gonna get them... will these fit directly onto my EP? quick... i need to know so i can buy them!!! good deal...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33582&item=2454464047&sspagename=rvi%3A1%3A1

Peking
01-20-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
are these the right H&R springs? if they are... im gonna get them... will these fit directly onto my EP? quick... i need to know so i can buy them!!! good deal...

did you forget the link?

IIx 03 EP xII
01-20-2004, 02:48 PM
sorry... im just excited about getting springs... that is the link

IIx 03 EP xII
01-20-2004, 03:03 PM
well... i couldnt wait for some replies... i just went ahead and ordered them. hopefully ill get them in and put on by next week. im not sure how they are being shipped... ill have to check on that.

Peking
01-20-2004, 03:20 PM
So you got these for $140? Sorry $130 for used springs. Not good IMO. Brand new from showstoppers is 155 dollars.

ConeCrazy02
01-20-2004, 07:07 PM
I was selling my springs for 60 bucks, but I am lazy and don't want to find out shipping and crap.

IIx 03 EP xII
01-20-2004, 08:16 PM
it wasnt that good of a deal i guess... but i dont care... they are springs... and if they are bad... then ill just get new ones. its not like i bought a used pair of tein coilovers. they are just springs and they are cheap, so i got them.

Peking
01-20-2004, 08:33 PM
it wasnt that good of a deal i guess... but i dont care... they are springs... and if they are bad... then ill just get new ones. its not like i bought a used pair of tein coilovers. they are just springs and they are cheap, so i got them.

Sorry, not trying to put you down in any sorta way. Glad you got some springs :)

ConeCrazy02
01-20-2004, 08:49 PM
The thing with any springs is that whenever they oscillate, it will never restore to its equilibrium length. Maybe just a fraction of a millimeter, but it will gradually sag. Depending upon the quality of the spring, the time it take for the springs to have a noticeable sag will differ. The fact that the spring is used, chances are that it has already sag a bit.

Other than that, used springs are fine. Chance are that you'll swap them out for a better suspension if money allows it.

IIx 03 EP xII
01-21-2004, 04:49 PM
this is just a temporary setup til i can get some teins or other full coilover setup. the guy said they have only been used for 500 miles... which isnt TOO used i guess. ill tell yall what they look like. and im gettin them installed for 150$

Zero Three Si
01-21-2004, 10:13 PM
this is just a temporary setup til i can get some teins or other full coilover setup. the guy said they have only been used for 500 miles... which isnt TOO used i guess. ill tell yall what they look like. and im gettin them installed for 150$

The install price is not bad at all. I paid $130 to get mine installed. I love my H&R springs. You won't be disappointed.

SiR_d1
01-21-2004, 10:53 PM
whats up with all you US guys paying so much on your spring installs?

Average price in Canada is $100CND which is like $75USD

IIx 03 EP xII
01-22-2004, 07:21 PM
i guess we are paying so much... or at least i know i am... cuz i live in a small city with not very many places that will do it. the only 'speed shop' is a place called auto obsessions... and they tried to charge me 250 bucks for an injen SHORT RAM!!! i dont go there for anything... not even headlight bulbs.

Peking
01-22-2004, 07:59 PM
i guess we are paying so much... or at least i know i am... cuz i live in a small city with not very many places that will do it. the only 'speed shop' is a place called auto obsessions... and they tried to charge me 250 bucks for an injen SHORT RAM!!! i dont go there for anything... not even headlight bulbs.

I was charged about that for my SRI from Nopi. Keep in mind that was right when they came out, and I wanted a mop before the Nopi Nats. Didn't want to go stock. Also I didn't pay for my spring install.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24377