PDA

View Full Version : H&R's are ON THE WAY!!

IIx 03 EP xII
01-20-2004, 03:16 PM
i just ordered my H&R springs a few minutes ago. ive got a few questions though. how much should it cost for a spring install? i have a friend and his dad owns a midas... and he said they can install it and he will get me a deal. what kind of price is a normal price? just so i can have an idea. also... will this take away alot of body roll? cuz i cant stand it when i corner just a lil bit too fast and my car feels like its gonna flip over. i should be having pics up when i get them installed.

Peking
01-20-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
i just ordered my H&R springs a few minutes ago. ive got a few questions though. how much should it cost for a spring install? i have a friend and his dad owns a midas... and he said they can install it and he will get me a deal. what kind of price is a normal price? just so i can have an idea. also... will this take away alot of body roll? cuz i cant stand it when i corner just a lil bit too fast and my car feels like its gonna flip over. i should be having pics up when i get them installed.

It depends. 140-200, you will be lucky if they do it well. Not much roll, upgrade the stuts when possible. Will not feel like flipping over. You need camber adjustment. Check your other thread, patience is a virtue.

IIx 03 EP xII
01-20-2004, 09:13 PM
well... they SHOULD do a good job... they do lifts on their trucks and everything and they ALWAYS do a good job... so i figure they can do this well, if they dont... ill get them to fix it til they do it good. will i need to get a camber kit right away?

Peking
01-21-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
well... they SHOULD do a good job... they do lifts on their trucks and everything and they ALWAYS do a good job... so i figure they can do this well, if they dont... ill get them to fix it til they do it good. will i need to get a camber kit right away?

Depends, you could get away with it for a while. Just keep balancing and rotating those tires to keep abnormal wear to a minimal.