PDA

View Full Version : neuspeed front sway bushing will work with smaller sway?

styllinep3
01-21-2004, 09:59 AM
anyone know if these will work on the rsx s front sway beings its smaller? also making the front sway smaller is a good idea if i have a ctr 22mm rear right? the ctr is 22mm front and back correct? trying to match it

thanks

neuspeedcivic
01-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Are you talking about the bushings that come in the Neuspeed front sway bar kit for the EP3? The bushings that come with the Neuspeed EP3 front bar only fit their 27mm front bar.

They also sell a set of 23mm bushings that fit a stock RSX type S front bar, and a set of 25mm bushings that fit a 2001-up regular Civic EX front bar. But I do not see any 22 mm front EP3 or DC5 bushings in their catalog.

Sorry!

:(

-Gdub-

styllinep3
01-21-2004, 10:29 AM
no im talking about the bushings that fit the eps sway. would they fit since the eps bigger, and the type s is smaller? if not they make one for the rsx s right?

thanks

Peking
01-21-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by styllinep3
anyone know if these will work on the rsx s front sway beings its smaller? also making the front sway smaller is a good idea if i have a ctr 22mm rear right? the ctr is 22mm front and back correct? trying to match it
thanks

Gabe do you mean that the Neuspeed front sway will fit on the Type-S or the Type-S on the SI?

If so than yes, it will fit on the Type-S. It will need the Neuspeed bushings. You could do the same with the SI sway and bushings.

styllinep3
01-21-2004, 02:37 PM
no i mean will the rsx s front sway fit on the ep . yes that part i know , but do you think the neuspeed front sway bushing for the ep will work with the rsx s front sway on the ep.

damn i really fugded this post. noone knows what im talking about. you can tell who works out side, and not on computers for a living:o

Peking
01-21-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by styllinep3
no i mean will the rsx s front sway fit on the ep . yes that part i know , but do you think the neuspeed front sway bushing for the ep will work with the rsx s front sway on the ep.

damn i really fugded this post. noone knows what im talking about. you can tell who works out side, and not on computers for a living:o

I get you now. I don't know the size of the Neuspeed bushings. So you want to put on the front RSX Type-S on the SI. All you need is the RSX front bushings. They will fit, only the size of the hole will be different.

styllinep3
01-21-2004, 09:19 PM
right now you are following me.;) well i have the neuspeeds and if i can use them i would like to . i guess i just wait for the install and see if i can use them. thanks peking.

gabe