PDA

View Full Version : The end of the Scoobie Crisis...

BluePearl03Si
01-21-2004, 01:46 PM
I came within a stroke of the pen of getting a 2.5 TS and trading my EP, but then it hit me..... :o

I wanted to buy it for the AWD mainly, so I could get to hood without chaining up. But the rules in Oregon allow for M/S tires to be subsituted for chains and even AWD cars need M/S tires, so I could just put blizzaks on and be better off than with the TS as far as the law goes, just as good on braking, and pretty good with acceleration with good snow tires like blizzaks.

And I also thought...

I am going to eat alot on this deal... (Paid 18,000 OTD, trade for...13?!)

The TS is the bastard child of the WRX

The AWD doesn't have LSD in back so it's not that great

The shifter feels like it came off a murray lawnmower

It has steel wheels with....hubcaps?

The seats look like coach in an airliner

I'm not saving anything on insurance to speak of

I'd lose my EP....all the memories, the mods, and the chronic nugs I had lost behind the glove compartment (Retrived those today :smilem:)

No thanks...

I left one pissed off sales manager behind, but I kept my EP.....Glad I did. :D

Think twice if you are considering selling your EP, the grass really isn't greener on the other side of the hill unless you are willing to sink enough down for a WRX, Evo, S2K or RX8.

STP03BlueSI
01-21-2004, 01:50 PM
good words..glad you kept the car.

2k2_nbp_egg
01-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Mmm chronic nugs!!

BlairSpeed
01-21-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by BluePearl03Si

I'd lose my EP....all the memories, the mods, and the chronic nugs I had lost behind the glove compartment (Retrived those today :smilem:)

Save some for me buddy!!!! :D Then we can burn rubber and greens!

BSEVEER
01-21-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by 2k2_nbp_egg
Mmm chronic nugs!!

Mmmmmmmmmm!:D

greenguy
01-21-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by BSEVEER
Mmmmmmmmmm!:D
you guys are crackin me up!:)

fsugatorbait
01-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by 2k2_nbp_egg
Mmm chronic nugs!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/pc1e3d9035163d8cd942575322f427c73/fa08c0bb.gif

puff puff pass

BluePearl03Si
01-22-2004, 09:07 AM
I'd say don't drive stoned but it really isn't as imparing as people think. However the risk of a DUI is enough to stop me from doing it....

I was caught with weed in my car, the cop made me break my pipe and he took the greens, and that was it. In California I could of got a 100 dollar fine for that much......in Washington it's not so lax.

I snowboard stoned, I've even aced tests in college stoned......It's just not that imparing unless you have been smoking bowl after bowl of bomb one-hitter-quiter and you can't feel your feet.

fsugatorbait
01-22-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BluePearl03Si
I'd say don't drive stoned but it really isn't as imparing as people think. However the risk of a DUI is enough to stop me from doing it....

I was caught with weed in my car, the cop made me break my pipe and he took the greens, and that was it. In California I could of got a 100 dollar fine for that much......in Washington it's not so lax.

I snowboard stoned, I've even aced tests in college stoned......It's just not that imparing unless you have been smoking bowl after bowl of bomb one-hitter-quiter and you can't feel your feet.

Exactly, I dont want to get into a weed debate, but I agree with most of your comments. I definately notice that it allows me to focus more on what im doing, whether it be driving, playing sports, etc... And as always, moderation, knowledge, and knowing when its ok and when its not is the key. Happy ripping. :D

yellerep3
01-22-2004, 09:39 AM
we should have a big american ep smoke out!!!!!

fsugatorbait
01-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by yellerep3
we should have a big american ep smoke out!!!!!

Hahahaha, a friend with weed is a friend in deed. ;)