PDA

View Full Version : Magnaflow Exhaust System for sale

chinq6t
01-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey guys, I'm thinking of taking out my magnaflow catback and putting back on the old exhaust.. it's about 3 months old and it doesn't have the new shiny look on it much but it's how it is.. it sounds real good, deep and loud.. some think it's raspy but it's a head turner i think.. i don't know when i'll have a chance to take it out cuz it's pretty damn cold here in CT but if you're interested just gimme an email or somethin at chinq6t@hotmail.com . im gonna ask for the price to be around $280.

thanks.. i'll post some pics up when i get a chance

Si Death
01-21-2004, 11:53 PM
why are u selling?????? u gonna get a new exhaust???

Civicvtec1ps
01-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Wrong section.

styllinep3
01-22-2004, 12:32 PM
kinda high for a used exhaust. shit after shipping you will be at the price of one new. wait that is the price of one new. wtf . i payed 275 plus like 25 for shipping for a brand new. you arent ever gonna move it at the price, and if you do man i feel bad for that guy. :(

02civicSI
01-22-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by styllinep3
kinda high for a used exhaust. shit after shipping you will be at the price of one new. wait that is the price of one new. wtf . i payed 275 plus like 25 for shipping for a brand new. you arent ever gonna move it at the price, and if you do man i feel bad for that guy. :(

the price on magnaflows went up like $30-40 so he might be able to sell it at that price.

Gasp23
01-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Damn! It's true the price went up!:yellm: WTF!!! I guess it's the demand. I'll have to save a little bit more to get mine :sadm: My fiance was going to buy it for me for my BDay but it looks like she won't :crym:

chinq6t
01-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by chinq6t
Hey guys, I'm thinking of taking out my magnaflow catback and putting back on the old exhaust.. it's about 3 months old and it doesn't have the new shiny look on it much but it's how it is.. it sounds real good, deep and loud.. some think it's raspy but it's a head turner i think.. i don't know when i'll have a chance to take it out cuz it's pretty damn cold here in CT but if you're interested just gimme an email or somethin at chinq6t@hotmail.com . im gonna ask for the price to be around $280.

thanks.. i'll post some pics up when i get a chance

$250 shipped.

civic si hb
01-22-2004, 09:08 PM
i live pretty close to you, how about 200.00 shipped to NH. let me know ASAP i have money ready and if you have any pics that will close the deal. thanks