PDA

View Full Version : Camber kit?

Bart02SIR
01-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Still new to the eftermarket performance stuff. So anyway, here is my question. I'm getting the TEIN Basic suspension, and looking to drop the car roughly 1.5". Do I need a camber kit? and if so, which one is a good one for our car?

Brettnyt
01-22-2004, 08:08 AM
Eh... You should be okay without one, but if you wanna just get a rear one to be safe, I would reccomend the SPC kit.

Civicvtec1ps
01-22-2004, 10:15 AM
You should be fine without it.

Vertigo
01-23-2004, 01:58 AM
I agree wiht Brettnyt. It better to have a camber kit than not to.

ep3_civic_si
01-23-2004, 07:44 PM
it's not necessary to get one but i highly recommend u get one well for the front and the back mainly the front cuz of ur steering and if u drive really roughly ur car can really rub depending on how low ur drop is the back is good to have one too i just got my tein s-tech put on and man do they ride really smooth havn't gotten my camber kits yet but i plann on gettin some sometimes next week and if i were u i would prefer ingalls camber they are really good and from my opinion they are the best ones out there on the market right now affordable too hope things goes well tell me how the basics ride is!!!:D

shimmy_yaz
01-24-2004, 03:34 PM
When you are already planning on spending $1000 on coilovers why not spend the extra $100 and get a camber kit. You could prob get away with out it but then you run the chance of wearing the inside of your tires out faster, so its worth the $100 to get the kit than spend $500 replacing tires all the time