PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Bumper

SpOoGeNhAtCh
01-22-2004, 02:45 PM
aiote im try'n to black out my housings and it's been pretty good so far untill i couldnt seem to find the other screws and clips on the bottom and in the wheelwell so help me out

Sb00
01-22-2004, 08:34 PM
http://s93800305.onlinehome.us/Pics/pg739-detail.jpg

hope that helps some :)

Jpax
01-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Or you can buy the DIY videos and watch how to do it right ! lol....

Soon2beEP3
04-02-2004, 07:18 PM
I know this thread is old. I can't get my front bumper off. I took all the fasteners out and I couldn't get it off. Is there a screw behind the side markers? I can't get those off either. I looked in the owners manual, but I just cracked it after about 30 mins of play. I'm very frustrated, how do you get the damn thing off? Thanx

oogy-boogy
04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Soon2beEP3
I know this thread is old. I can't get my front bumper off. I took all the fasteners out and I couldn't get it off. Is there a screw behind the side markers? I can't get those off either. I looked in the owners manual, but I just cracked it after about 30 mins of play. I'm very frustrated, how do you get the damn thing off? Thanx

You have to "pop" the sides off as they are pressed into some clips. Then, the whole front will come right off.

There are only 4 real screws. 2 at the apex of each end (in the wheel well) and on the bottomside.