PDA

View Full Version : Undecided.....Spring ?'s

03Civ-Bomb
01-22-2004, 04:15 PM
Ok, i desperately need to lower my si, but im undecided on which springs/ coil overs i should get. I know springs have a better ride than coil overs, but ground controls would be so convenient for if i wanted to go higher or lower depending on which rims i get. I looked at sprint springs (2in drop) and they were 189.00 and 55.00 to install, and the guy said ill need to get my car aligned right after its done, but would i need a camber kit for a 2 inch drop? And a few years ago i lowered my talon my self and i could have used a camber kit, but i never got it aligned and it was fine. So the question is, from everyones opinion, which springs have turned out the best and how low can i go w/o needing a camber kit? Thanks

Vertigo
01-23-2004, 01:43 AM
I have GC's and love them! I picked them up from Rocky at ShowstoppersUSA.com (http://www.showstoppersusa.com) for $325 shipped. I also picked up a SPC camber kit as well. I think that you could get away with some Tein SS and possabily Eibach Sportlines without a camber kit.