PDA

View Full Version : JUN rsx ( integra DC5)

Siman
01-22-2004, 06:33 PM
http://ducky.coolrsx.com/jun/jun.html

Dunrick
01-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I would love to have a JUN tuned motor. JUN makes awsome parts. Dont get me wrong, but that car is rice. IMO

Total, RICE.

staticflo
01-22-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Dunrick
I would love to have a JUN tuned motor. JUN makes awsome parts. Dont get me wrong, but that car is rice. IMO

Total, RICE.

Rice? Thats ridiculous that car is def. not rice.... I'm sick of this whole rice thing that RSX is nicer then most Ep's I see on this site if that is rice so is 75% of the cars on here....Personal opinion not an attack....

porkchop
01-22-2004, 07:23 PM
hmm... isn't that JUN's colour scheme? yellow and green?

Rey
01-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Can some buddy post the pics in the thread. All I see are X's.

EricP3
01-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Rey
Can some buddy post the pics in the thread. All I see are X's.
ditto

02SilverSiHB
01-22-2004, 08:10 PM
I don't know, x's are kinda ricey :D

Sb00
01-22-2004, 08:20 PM
http://s93800305.onlinehome.us/Pics/sexyredx.jpg

Dunrick
01-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by staticflo
Rice? Thats ridiculous that car is def. not rice.... I'm sick of this whole rice thing that RSX is nicer then most Ep's I see on this site if that is rice so is 75% of the cars on here....Personal opinion not an attack....

Then you should sell your ep3 if you think like that...

The RSX is a nice car. JUN just made it look ricey, thats all

That car will smoke mine up and down the track, no doubt...It probably performs great...It just looks mad ugly. look at the colors, and that kit

Its rice dog....

Mugen Power
01-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Man, using the word "rice" in an automobile context should be banned from the world. Everyone has their own definition of rice that starts up endless conversations and posts of what's rice and what's not. Just drop the rice issue. :rolleyes:

TrippZ
01-22-2004, 09:30 PM
i was going to say it wasnt rice but uhh...

yeah... neon green stickers and a wing... doesnt do much for me. Take the engine tyvm but thats about it... and the rims :D

Rey
01-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Damn that car is crazy beautiful. Not clean, but man I would kill for that car.

Are those Advan rims? I wonder what kind of rubber they are using.;)

the JigGa mAn
01-23-2004, 12:26 AM
Then you should sell your ep3 if you think like that...

The RSX is a nice car. JUN just made it look ricey, thats all

That car will smoke mine up and down the track, no doubt...It probably performs great...It just looks mad ugly. look at the colors, and that kit

Its rice dog....

just wondering but what makes it 'rice' to you? personaly i think its bad ass

phatfreeza
01-23-2004, 02:16 AM
i'll take two please.... DROOL... that black one next to it looks very nice too!

02SilverSiHB
01-23-2004, 04:28 AM
so who says JUN helped make that? Could have just been the owner messing with the exterior for it...looks more of a show car than go....those rims are insanely huge...it's okay, but the color scheme :p

STP03BlueSI
01-23-2004, 05:58 AM
damn...thats nice lookin:D

dj addicted
01-23-2004, 06:17 AM
personally I like that car... I would have no problem driving that up and down the street everyday

Dunrick
01-23-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
just wondering but what makes it 'rice' to you? personaly i think its bad ass

Well in my opinion show cars are rice. No worries though, that car is great performer. The colors of that car are sickening. I like clean cars, with no logos and no 'fast and furious' color themes.

I do not like it. Every once in a while I can see a clean show car, but this is just too much. I throw out the word rice pretty easily, so it probably comes across wrong. Just my opinion I guess.

EDIT: I just looked at the car again, and its even worse than I thought before. The front bodykit look like something a kid would slap onto a cavalier or something. It doesn't match the cars contours at all.

porkchop
01-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Just found the same looking car from JUN's site:
http://www.junauto.co.jp/democar/index.html?en

And seems like JUN really likes their yellow + green decoration colour scheme alot :p. I might agree that the colour might be too flashy to go around the streets, but if i can get that thing somehow, i wouldn't mind driving it at all ;D

trk
01-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Nasty.

r3p00c
01-23-2004, 08:44 AM
i'm sure its fast as hell, but i just got retina damage looking at that color scheme.

Siman
01-23-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by r3p00c
i'm sure its fast as hell, but i just got retina damage looking at that color scheme.

AHHHH the acient Japanese art of blinding the oponent!! :D

Dunrick
01-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Siman
AHHHH the acient Japanese art of blinding the oponent!! :D

ROFL! :D :D :D

2fastcivic
01-23-2004, 11:45 AM
the admin should block the word "rice" whenever someone posts on this website like how some sites block off fuck and shit. haha. that would help prevent that ridiculous word to come up around here all the time.

Dunrick
01-23-2004, 02:58 PM
You know you use it too. Dont be a piker. Admit it, when a civic hb drives by w/ altezza's, you tell you, or your friends that he/she is a ricer.

shimmy_yaz
01-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 2fastcivic
the admin should block the word "rice" whenever someone posts on this website like how some sites block off fuck and shit. haha. that would help prevent that ridiculous word to come up around here all the time.

I was going to say the same thing. That would stop countless arguments and even more dumbass comments.

CivicGSiR
01-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Well in my opinion show cars are rice.

i know, look at these "RICE" bastards here withthere show car. why would you put your company/team colors on a car to represent your product anyway?????

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/images/projects/sema_s2000/sema_s2000_front_3.jpg

Dunrick
01-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Funny cause, the argument over rice only started when you take what I say offensive. I called a JUN car Rice. Just my opinion. When somebody says its great. They are voicing theirs too. Lets not be girls here, this is a site where opinions are voiced a lot. Suck it up.

Blackapino85
01-23-2004, 10:32 PM
i like both.:D

02NJHondaep3
01-24-2004, 09:37 AM
You can call it Rice but every part on that car is most likely functional. Even the stickers :D !

Mugen Power
01-24-2004, 09:40 AM
Funny cause, the argument over rice only started when you take what I say offensive. I called a JUN car Rice. Just my opinion. When somebody says its great. They are voicing theirs too. Lets not be girls here, this is a site where opinions are voiced a lot. Suck it up.

Yeah, everyone's entitled to their own opinion but maybe everyone should just stop calling cars rice for whatever reason and just say they don't like it and state why. Once the word "rice" is used, there's always someone who's gonna start protesting. It's like a taboo word in the automotive world nowadays.