PDA

View Full Version : good deal check it out!!!

ep3_civic_si
01-23-2004, 07:39 PM
hello everyone well i'm just posting this site from a friend of mines i'm just trying to help him out a little but if any of u guy's from San Diego have any suspensions problem like installing it or anything check out this site www.mobilemotorsports.com he does a really good job in installing anything from clutches,to suspensions, to almost anything you want to and he gives really good deals compared to any motorsports shop around here. he does a really good job really fast and really laid back he tells u wassup if u have any problems on the reals so if any of u guys might have any suspensions problems give me friend Eric a try he's really cool and just trying to expand his busniess right now or if any of u guy's that live near san diego try giving him a try he's really good...11years of being a mechanic just look at his site he's done some really good job...sorry the thread is so long but yeah hope u guy's can help him expand his busniess and get this he's a mobile motorsports so if u have anything and u can't go to the shop he can come to u!! sorry for sounding like a advertisment but yeah i just wanna help him out he did my springs today and he did a really good job very fast too well hope u guy's didn't mind this long ass thread

again his web site www.mobilemotorsports.com and make sure u mention my name patrick thanks peace out guy's and thanks for any help

shimmy_yaz
01-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Well I am not from the area but its always nice to hear of a good place to get work donr for a fair price. Hope this helps out some of the guys on here.

EP3inRI
01-26-2004, 10:30 AM
That's sweet, I wish they had mobile service like that on the east coast... It'd be so cool to drive to work stock and drive home lowered... I wish your friend the best of luck for a cool idea...

02civicSI
01-26-2004, 11:51 AM
good deal. i might hit this guy up when i get my teins.

ep3_civic_si
01-27-2004, 06:36 PM
tha'ts what i got put in my teins s-tech really nice he did mines in about hour and a half pretty fast service better then pann auto or group5 quoted me if u know what shops i'm talking about.

02civicSI
01-27-2004, 06:46 PM
i am gonna have this guy install some tein basic coilovers i will be getting here shortly. $140 is a good deal but i might try and tackle this on my own. do i need a spring compressor for coilovers?