PDA

View Full Version : EP down!!!

rs_1101
01-24-2004, 02:41 PM
oh god. ive had abad couple days. i was on my way to the autowave meet and a bastard in a corolla made a u-ey in front of me. at this point i had 3 options. oncoming traffic, him, or a fence. i took the fence. civic down! every body panel is scratched and the front bumper and transaxle are gone.

oh dear god.

dj addicted
01-24-2004, 02:45 PM
did the guy stop?? did you call the police? Maybe they can get that guy.. who knows... sucks to hear about the ep though

rs_1101
01-24-2004, 02:52 PM
naw i got 2 witnesses but im the only one who id'd the car. silver 99 toyota corolla. cops showed up cuz alot of people called when the accident happened.
i went straight under a chainlink fence and into a tree.
im aite tho.
its not my fault tho. i had a green and the guy made an illegal u turn.

dofu
01-24-2004, 03:00 PM
thats why you should jus hit that dumb-ass lol.

dj addicted
01-24-2004, 03:02 PM
it sucks.. but I kinda agree with dofu... that way he would have had to stop.. and then his insurance would pay for it.. not YOU have to pay the deductable if you cant find the guy

irrational
01-24-2004, 03:15 PM
damn dude that sucks ass. hopefully everything will work out for the better and the jdm fairy will work closely with your insurance company.

rs_1101
01-24-2004, 03:16 PM
yea im hopin too. we got a 1k$ deductible right now so yea.. im in alot of shit cuz i also got a traffik ticket.

raiyo
01-24-2004, 03:40 PM
You should had ram the sucker, I would. Then claim body injuries, get some massage, sick leave from work, and get paid, sweet. And if you would had hit him, then he would learn there lesson, I hope. I can't blame you for not doing it though. I understand how someone would feel when that happens, car of fence, I would pick the fence, I think.

denmah
01-24-2004, 03:50 PM
i woulda pounded right into the car.

DavidT
01-24-2004, 03:57 PM
You should of just hit him, it would of been his fault. See now the cops have to go hunting for him if you got all his info (License plate # would be very helpful) but not sure if you got all that so if they don't find anything your insurance pays for your car's damage and your rates will go up. If you would of hit him, it would of been his fault and his insurance would of have to pay for your car and your rates probably won't go up or would go up not as much.

rs_1101
01-24-2004, 06:45 PM
well my parents are worried about our insurance dropping us so theyre not making any claim. were gonna salvage the car.

no more ep.

side note* as i was goin thru the intersection i saw the guy comin so i started to bust a right. then i realized there was a grass island in the middle of the street to my right and i couldnt make it. in fact i wouldve hit the curb sideways and that wouldve hurt. so i aimed for the curb hoping i might be able to slow the car enough to avoid damage. that didnt work very well.

idk right now maybe ill get lucky and get the car back and it might start raining smiles and rainbows but.. idk it doesnt look good.

ive had fun on this forum, and idk if ill leave completely. my lifes gonna be kinda fubared for awhile, i may be moving out. im gonna miss you guys tho. i cant even say any particular names b/c i think that everyone thats on this forum has been awesome to me and everyone else. if i do go AWOL someone please send my transmission petition to honda of america once it has enough names to make an impact.

keep treating everyone with the respect they deserve and above all keep providing laughs guys. i lud yall.

yellerep3
01-25-2004, 02:06 PM
i would have shot him:mad:

k20hatch
01-25-2004, 02:08 PM
That sucks man i hope everything goes good with it!!

rs_1101
01-26-2004, 10:11 AM
we get whats left of her back today so we don have to pay for yard storage costs.

STP03BlueSI
01-26-2004, 11:59 AM
damn that sucks. Glad to hear you are alright thou...I would have own3d that mother fucker:mad:

klik
01-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Some stoplights nowadays have a cameras on em, ask the popo if he can check em out.