PDA

View Full Version : Floor Mats

03Civ-Bomb
01-25-2004, 04:11 AM
Im not sure if this has been covered before, but im curious if theres a reason that my floormats have the holes so they can be held in place yet the carpet on my floor doesnt have any hooks for it? Should they or can i get them somehow?

Vertigo
01-25-2004, 04:27 AM
Yes you can get the hooks at the dealer. Usualy they come in the same box as the floor mats. There should be a slit in the carpet just under the seat. That is where you bolt down the hooks.

oogy-boogy
01-25-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Vertigo
Yes you can get the hooks at the dealer. Usualy they come in the same box as the floor mats. There should be a slit in the carpet just under the seat. That is where you bolt down the hooks.

Exactly like V-go said :). I'd go back to the dealer and tell them that they never put them in. They'll probabaly just get you a set for free. Install time would probably be 10 minutes tops.

Ocelot
01-28-2004, 12:08 AM
I was SOOO going to ask this today too! Mine is a used '02 that I got from Acura, so . . . I'll see if Honda can still hook me up.

ep3hatchattack
01-28-2004, 12:44 AM
Yeah, they come with brackets in the package that you bolt down so that it does not slip and slide every which way......

Ocelot
01-29-2004, 06:04 PM
my stupid Honda dealer won't give me the Si hooks without buying a whole set of floormats. The only other hooks they have are for the 2 and 4 doors, which have only one screw each, so I am going to look online (san leandro)

STP03BlueSI
02-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Ocelot
my stupid Honda dealer won't give me the Si hooks without buying a whole set of floormats. The only other hooks they have are for the 2 and 4 doors, which have only one screw each, so I am going to look online (san leandro)

Dealers are asses about stuff like that.:mad:

Vertigo
02-02-2004, 06:12 PM
Yup! Most of the time the guy that PDI's the car or the clean-up guy normaly just through the mats in there. They take the hooks and put them in there toolbox.

JTilly
07-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Should I still be able to get these hooks from a dealership even though the Si model has changed? If not is there someplace online that has them?

oogy-boogy
07-11-2008, 04:34 AM
Should I still be able to get these hooks from a dealership even though the Si model has changed? If not is there someplace online that has them?

Doubt it but it's worth a try.

newblackhatch
07-11-2008, 08:33 AM
H&A has them for cheap. Got mine for around $60 shipped or something like that.

JTilly
07-11-2008, 08:37 AM
H&A has them for cheap. Got mine for around $60 shipped or something like that.

Just the hooks? Or with new mats as well? All I see on their site are new mats.

Heitzke
07-11-2008, 09:48 AM
I just got a new set of mats a couple weeks ago and mine came with some little hook things. I have the metal "posts" in the floor for the mats to hang on, so I'm not even going to use the hooks. I'll look around for them tonight, and if I didn't throw them away I'll just ship them to you if you want.

JTilly
07-11-2008, 10:30 AM
I just got a new set of mats a couple weeks ago and mine came with some little hook things. I have the metal "posts" in the floor for the mats to hang on, so I'm not even going to use the hooks. I'll look around for them tonight, and if I didn't throw them away I'll just ship them to you if you want.

That'd be great, I'd really appreciate that if you do find them. If your in the San Antonio area, I should be heading down there before this summer's over, I could swing by or something if it'd be easier for you. Only about three hours north of there. Definitely though, let me know if you come across them.