PDA

View Full Version : V2

nater_si
01-25-2004, 09:05 PM
What about Aem V2? That has not been talk about? Some the intakes that people have talked about are not that good. Most of them are there point of veiw.

ATRIOT
01-25-2004, 09:19 PM
What about Aem V2? <-What about it?
That has not been talk about? <-No Subject
Some the intakes that people have talked about are not that good. <-Which people which intakes and why?
Most of them are there point of veiw <- Their and View, FYI.

Try again please.

Peking
01-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by nater_si
What about Aem V2? That has not been talk about? Some the intakes that people have talked about are not that good. Most of them are there point of veiw.

Yeah what about it, propaganda from AEM. It has been talked about. What makes the intakes that are talked about here not good? Everything is about someones point of view. Are you saying that you have seen and tested all intakes to form a controled result in which is better than others?

Tenacious G
01-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
What about Aem V2? <-What about it?
That has not been talk about? <-No Subject
Some the intakes that people have talked about are not that good. <-Which people which intakes and why?
Most of them are there point of veiw <- Their and View, FYI.

Try again please.

LOL ... thanks grammar patrol.

;)

i personally don't think the V2 is all it's hyped up to be. some members recently dyno'd their cars. in short, results were a V2 and exhaust dyno'd about the same as a regular SRI and exhaust.

ATRIOT
01-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Well the "use the search button" police is pretty well staffed, so i thought i'd join the grammer crew! :winkm:

Vertigo
01-26-2004, 05:14 AM
I want to be on the grammer crew! Of course i can't spell either. I mean speel either!

STP03BlueSI
01-26-2004, 07:27 AM
ALL V2 Info can be found HERE! (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/search.php?s=Array%5Bsessionhash%5D%22%3E%3C) :D