PDA

View Full Version : recall

bao_pay
01-26-2004, 02:27 AM
Has anyone recieved any recall letters from Honda? I don't think they even know I exist because they never called me to say congratulations on my purchase and I haven't recieved a damn thing from them since I bought my car! I'm sure there must be recall notices because mine is a '02 first production year. I tried logging into the Honda Owners club on Honda.com but it won't recognize my VIN because it's a Canadian car! Can anybody shed some light on whats up? (btw don't tell me to search or call Honda);)

2k2SiAutoXer
01-26-2004, 04:06 AM
As far as I know there is not any recalls for our car. There have been a few TB's but not any recalls. Are you having a problem you need fixed?

--Tom

STP03BlueSI
01-26-2004, 07:22 AM
I know there is a Site to see Tech Bulletins...just cant remember where it is!:(

Finger
01-26-2004, 07:42 AM
this is the site

http://www.alldata.com/TSB/24/022451AP.html (civic si 2002)

bao_pay
01-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Thats a good site, but they stopped posting in August. The first thing that happens when you log onto the site is a message telling you they are no longer supposed to post data from Honda and Acura cars!

dofu
01-26-2004, 12:52 PM
are those ALL recalls, or are they jus what they service? i went into honda thursday or friday, and got a printout saying there are NO recalls for my car... wtf??? but i wouldnt mind them fixin my shifter and cv boot tho

Low Rider
01-26-2004, 01:09 PM
Do a search or, better yet, call Honda!!! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist!!! :D

Finger
01-26-2004, 01:10 PM
bao_pay :sorry i didn't know they were out of date :(
dofu: these are not recalls, they're Technical Service Bulletins. If this car was a focus, Ford would call some of them recalls and fix them for everyone, but Honda makes quality cars, that would be a shame to them ;)

VividDreams
01-26-2004, 05:41 PM
aTSB is a minor imperfection that has been probably mostly irritating to the owner. a RECALL is basicly a TSB that significantly affects the saftey, proper function, or anything along those lines.