PDA

View Full Version : JIC exhaust

Daft Si
01-26-2004, 09:08 AM
I tried a search and came up with nothing. So does any one know how well it fits, or what it sounds like. I saw it at www.planetperformance.com although it is only listed under 2003 civic Si. Any help would be great.. Thanks in advance.:)

David K.
01-26-2004, 07:01 PM
No one has that exhaust yet. It's all the way phat, like anything JIC, but too pricey for me:'(

danoonez
01-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Dang...that site has both JIC and 5Zigen exhaust systems for the 02+ Si...I didn't even know those existed yet.

abstrack
01-26-2004, 09:20 PM
whens the JIC one comin out? hope its soon cuz im shoppin for an exhaust right now:) :)

Daft Si
01-27-2004, 08:04 AM
abstrack according to the site it is available now. I have enough for the regular one, but I thought that I would save up for the Ti. I guess that it should fit fine, the site does list that the 5zigen need some mods for proper fitment. Maybe someone with more money than me will buy one and let us know. :angel:

danoonez
01-27-2004, 09:45 AM
Crap you're right. Just noticed that the 5Zigens all require modification to fit. Oh well, it says the JIC all fit without though...that titanium one is sounding good right about now.:cool:

abstrack
01-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Daft Si
abstrack according to the site it is available now. I have enough for the regular one, but I thought that I would save up for the Ti. I guess that it should fit fine, the site does list that the 5zigen need some mods for proper fitment. Maybe someone with more money than me will buy one and let us know. :angel:

Really? Cuz I was on the site the other day and it said coming soon hmmmmm. Is it really 800 though, dam that's pricy. I was already going to order the skunk2 one but now I think I might save up a little more for this one instead. Wonder if showstoppers can get it.

Daft Si
01-28-2004, 02:46 AM
Sorry the last reply I made I was half asleep. Your right the Jic is not available yet, my bad. But I am willing to wait a little bit longer to get it. If showstoppers can get theese please post. Thanks:D

KimchiBoy_TypeR
01-28-2004, 05:02 AM
im sure Showstoppers can get the Jic. Just Pm them or call them. All they have to do is call a distributer of JIC products if they dont have it and order it. Itll take them a little time but in that time you can prob negotiate a good deal for it.;)

abstrack
01-28-2004, 09:37 PM
well the other day I emailed them to ask for a quote cuz the price was ranged at 800 and i thought it was kinda high. I got a reply today and he said he couldnt gimme a quote cuz it isnt in production yet and couldnt give a date of when it will start... kinda sux but I guess ill have to wait.:( :(