PDA

View Full Version : Snowed In

zoren
01-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Hey everyone
We got some snow in NJ last night, here are some pics. ;)

http://home.comcast.net/~gtibry/car/snow.jpg

and of course...

http://home.comcast.net/~gtibry/car/snow2.jpg

enecks
01-26-2004, 10:40 AM
my ep is similarly covered in snow down here in NC.

Civicvtec1ps
01-26-2004, 10:46 AM
We got snow too.
I park in the garage ;)

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
01-26-2004, 10:48 AM
yea we got about 5 inches in toms river.
called outta work, the ep don't do snow and ice.

STP03BlueSI
01-26-2004, 11:47 AM
OK i live in FL..and never deal with snow whats the deal with the wiperblades in the air...and is that your Ephatch.com sticker:D

And i see your Christmas lights are still up...mine were down the first week in january.:D ;)

Dunrick
01-26-2004, 11:52 AM
Did you piss ephatch.com on your car? heh

bao_pay
01-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Its something my friend does too which is really ghey... but its supposed to stop your blades from freezing... but on the other hand makes people wanna mess with your car or steal your wpiers. It's a trade off!

Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
OK i live in FL..and never deal with snow whats the deal with the wiperblades in the air...and is that your Ephatch.com sticker:D

And i see your Christmas lights are still up...mine were down the first week in january.:D ;)

fsugatorbait
01-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
OK i live in FL..and never deal with snow whats the deal with the wiperblades in the air...

It keeps the snow and ice from bonding them to your windshield. Makes cleaning your car off that much easier when your getting 6-10 inches of snow everyother week.

X 2KS2K
01-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by enecks
my ep is similarly covered in snow down here in NC.

ditto

shimmy_yaz
01-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Yeah it is still snowing here in PA. I hope we don't get too much more cuz like adam said the ep doesn't seem to do to well in the snow. Hell pretty soon I will be plowing snow if it keeps it up.:D

zoren
01-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Yea having the wipers up makes it alot easier to brush the snow off and not have to worry about them blades being frozen to your windshield.
It's not "ghey" it's practical ;)

-Adam how's the A2 been treating you?

Mugen Power
01-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I don't get how it's ghey. And I've never heard of people being so ghetto as to stealing wipers because they're up. Heck, if they wanted to steal them, there's no reason to wait until they're up anyway. Besides, I'd much rather risk that small chance that people would screw with them than stand out in below 0 degree weather picking off frozen chunks of snow so that they'll work semi-decently. Having frozen blades is almost as bad as having stolen blades... they don't work too well. :D

BTW, I'm an NJ driver driving around in upstate NY... You Jersey guys have no idea what snow is. ;)

BlairSpeed
01-26-2004, 03:44 PM
.......I live in Cali, whats this "snow" you speak of? :cool:

Mugen Power
01-26-2004, 05:05 PM
There's ALWAYS one of you Cali or Florida people coming on to posts like these and ruining the fun. That's OK. I'm enjoying my $1.60 a gallon for 93 Octane. :D

fsugatorbait
01-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Mugen Power
There's ALWAYS one of you Cali or Florida people coming on to posts like these and ruining the fun. That's OK. I'm enjoying my $1.60 a gallon for 93 Octane. :D

Hahaha, Own3d :D

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
01-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by zoren

-Adam how's the A2 been treating you?

very well thank you.

now if only the weather would clear up long enough for the track to open.

:mad:

k20hatch
01-26-2004, 09:18 PM
Awsome pics...My ep is currently under the snow as well! Took some pics but all i have was one of them little disposable cams.

shimmy_yaz
01-26-2004, 10:25 PM

get em mugen power

on a sad note :'( they are calling for 6-10 inches here tommorow

Black 02 SI
01-27-2004, 02:25 AM
yeah f all this freakin snow, i think atco needs to open anyway, see how we can do in the snow, lol. i hope it stops this crap soon, my s/c ain't gonna get along with the snow very well. oh well ordered some nice all seasons to replace my bald ass death tires i have on right now. for all you jersey people, there is a big meet scheduled for march at the cherry hill mall, ep's need to rep in full affect. we need to get the turbo's, there will be like 3 jrsc'd ones by then. we need to show these clowns whats up.

eggsi
01-27-2004, 08:52 AM
95 octane $1.55 Indiana. :D

shimmy_yaz
01-27-2004, 08:54 PM
well i would just like to let everyone know as I tried to leave work tonight i was drasgging frame thru the parking lot in snow :(