PDA

View Full Version : pics inside. PIAA H4's and Amber driving lights.

02blksi
09-25-2002, 06:21 PM
http://boostedhx.20megsfree.com/images/leftbrightdrivinglight.jpg amber driving lights

http://boostedhx.20megsfree.com/images/frontheadlights.jpg --headlight shot with ambers on

SpeedRacer
09-25-2002, 06:22 PM
what am i supposed to get out of that pic?

02blksi
09-25-2002, 06:23 PM
a kick in the nuts.

WHAT DO YOU THINK your supposed to get? NOTHING, its a picture of AMBER DRIVING LIGHTS AND PIAA h4's THIS IS THE LIGHTING FORUM IS IT NOT??? :rolleyes:

SmoothOperator
09-25-2002, 06:25 PM
What made you decide to put in amber driving lights? Just curious.

SpeedRacer
09-25-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by 02blksi
a kick in the nuts.

WHAT DO YOU THINK your supposed to get? NOTHING, its a picture of AMBER DRIVING LIGHTS AND PIAA h4's THIS IS THE LIGHTING FORUM IS IT NOT??? :rolleyes:

hey now calm down when i wrote that there was only 1 links and it was the first one just one yellow light on in the dark. but now i see you have posted a second link to make me look like a jack ass:)

02blksi
09-25-2002, 06:39 PM
my bad. --:) speedracer.

"What made you decide to put in amber driving lights? Just curious."

I'm not into hyper TIzzite whiTe/BLuE bulbs. i wanted something that looked better than the half lit stock driving lights (reminds me of mood lights in a house ) and wont get me pulled over, plus they serve a function, and they are bright as hell!! good for rain/fog driving. and the headlight bulbs well after driving on the highway at night the stockers really suck! they dont light for shit, i can see better with them off.I also like the look of amber light, and i wont be getting HipEr anyhthing for lighting, never liked it but thats just my style love it or leave it :) --IMO--joe

silver ep
09-25-2002, 09:10 PM
which PIAAs did you get?

02blksi
09-26-2002, 07:27 PM
superwhites. (original headlights they came out with)

Si4U2NV
10-25-2002, 10:10 PM
hey, 02blksi, what size r those amber driving lights? and where can i get them!? they look tyte!! (i think i myte already have a set and i just dont know it..) r they hard to install? (tyte spaces?) lemme know ASAP ... lookz phresh!

;)

-Mike

Neophyte
11-02-2002, 04:57 PM
I assume blue driving lights will get one pulled over hehe....been wanting to try it to see how it looks.

02blksi
11-03-2002, 06:47 PM
SI4U2NV- thanks for the compliments, They are jumbo LED's in amber, they are sold by pep boys the local rice stop. Cost was about 3 dollars for the set, I like them alot better than the stockers as well. As far as the install is concerned, very easy, just remove the old ones and install the new. -Thanks again --Joe. :)