PDA

View Full Version : What to do about lowering my car?????

03EP3SiHB
01-27-2004, 01:31 PM
I am very confused at this time, no one seems to make anything good for our cars. I am an Avid Auto-Xer and street avenger, I love to carve through canyons. My dilema is that koni does not offer the springs I want to make my car lower ,and Tokico does not offer spring/shock kit either. What to do, I am really really frustated at the time. I love the Koni inserts and rear shocks, I can get through wholesale at tire rack, but what springs should I get now. I prefer 2 inch drop or more, plan on getting the Type-R lip kit or Mugen lip kit form Showstoppers someday. I need to know what springs will lower the car but still make it good for commuting and auto-xing and canyon running. Please help, I would appreciate all the help I can get.................. :)

danoonez
01-27-2004, 01:40 PM
Get full coilovers.

Tein Basic
Tein Type Flex
Jic
KW
Toda Fightex

There's quite a few for the Si

03EP3SiHB
01-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by danoonez
Get full coilovers.

Tein Basic Too much
Tein Type Flex Too much
Jic Too much
KW Too much
Toda Fightex Don't know prob too much

There's quite a few for the Si

Thanks for the reply though ;)

danoonez
01-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Hahaha.

Civicvtec1ps
01-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Eibach Sportlines.
Progress.
Koni still sucks balls in my opinion but if you like it.
Go for it.

03EP3SiHB
01-27-2004, 02:24 PM
Really????? They suck??????? I didn't know that........ I guess I will have to look for KW or Tein SS, I know I can get SS's from my friend. Anyother suggestions as far as suspension goes?????:p

03EP3SiHB
01-27-2004, 03:43 PM
Also what is the best site/s to find out the info about the different types of suspensions, like tein, KW V2, Spoon Sports, Mugen, D2, and so on?.?.?.?.?.:o