PDA

View Full Version : Koni Yellows And Progress Rear Sway/tie...

IIx 03 EP xII
01-27-2004, 08:46 PM
i just ordered my koni yellows and my progress rear sway/tie bar combo. i cant wait til it all comes in. my h&R springs should be here by friday at the latest... and im ordering my rota slipstreams (16 inch flat black w/ 205/50/16 falken ziexs) tomorrow... then thursday im ordering my fiber images/ d3 lip kit!! im so excited... i cant wait til it all comes in... i guess im a 02silverhb wanna be!!!

Civicvtec1ps
01-27-2004, 11:15 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Vertigo
01-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Damn! That's a whole bunch of stuff. What did you do knock off a bank?....j/k!

Eee Pee
01-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Here....

http://board.accordtuner.com/images/smilies/postpics.gif

oldschoolimport
01-27-2004, 11:42 PM
who needs pics. we all know what this shit looks like. if he said he got a mailorder bride from Russia, THEN it would be useless without pics.:D

IIx 03 EP xII
01-28-2004, 08:03 AM
chill people... i JUST ordered the stuff... i cant afford next day delivery on all that stuff... come on now. ill have pics up as soon as the stuff gets installed... ill take pictures as soon as it comes out of the installers garage!! so is $25 a good deal for the koni installs? cuz the people are charging me 175 for the springs... and then 25 more for the struts to be installed. i figured thats a good deal considering how many people say its a tidious install.

if yall want pics right now... im sure there are plenty of people with these items.

Dunrick
01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
I'm not trying to come off pushy or rude, but don't start threads telling us stuff. Its pointless.

Get us some pictures of your stuff when its on, and that stuff should really help your handling a lot.

IIx 03 EP xII
01-28-2004, 12:02 PM
well sorry dunrick... next time ill wait til i get all the stuff in... and then ill take pictures for you before i post my thread. i just wanted to tell people what is in the mail... alot of people have made threads that say 'i just ordered blah blah blah'... and then they post pics when those items come in... so... BE PATIENT!