PDA

View Full Version : best lowering height on stock rims

nobike12
01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
hey guys im plannin on lowerin my car soon and i cant decide on which height would look the best on stock rims and also not bottom out during daily driving... im thinking 1.5? i really dunno, tell me what u guys think.. opinions much appreciated thanks

SiRacer03
01-28-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, here's my car with Progress springs. Front 1.8" rear 1.5" Wheel gap:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjU1NDI4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjU1NDI5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Peking
01-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by nobike12
hey guys im plannin on lowerin my car soon and i cant decide on which height would look the best on stock rims and also not bottom out during daily driving... im thinking 1.5? i really dunno, tell me what u guys think.. opinions much appreciated thanks

Yeah, Eibach Sportlines, Progress, and Tein. You will be fine with those.

idrive
01-29-2004, 02:09 AM
http://idrive.aeropixel.net/1.JPG
i have no idea what the drop is because i didnt measure first...
but get something adjustable... you wont regret it

:edit: btw its sitting on skunks :eek: :D

Brettnyt
01-29-2004, 07:45 AM
Went from 5 figers of gap (entire hand) to about 1 in front and 1.5 in the back... Oh yeah, they are Neuspeed Race Springs. This pic is take pretty soon after install, so they had not settled yet...

CLICK ME FOR PIC! (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=128463)

oogy-boogy
01-29-2004, 07:51 AM
I love my ride height and quality at 1.5 with the Eibachs. Looks great with the stockies as well.

CrazyLowEp3
02-02-2004, 12:33 AM
love to be low !

4g63dsm
02-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by CrazyLowEp3
love to be low ! your drop is ridiculous, all my friends and i were laughing at your car for a good 5 mins when we first saw your members ride page. Its a joke to be that low, and does not look good, rather just non-functional and absurd.

CrazyLowEp3
02-02-2004, 06:09 AM
u reply wit a rude ass remark damn u must not have a life what was u and your "friends" doin jerkin eachother off damn get a life and when u do eat dick and die

Peking
02-02-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by 4g63dsm
your drop is ridiculous, all my friends and i were laughing at your car for a good 5 mins when we first saw your members ride page. Its a joke to be that low, and does not look good, rather just non-functional and absurd.

Damn man, is this needed? Also your sig is pretty funny :D

4g63dsm
02-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Damn man, is this needed? Also your sig is pretty funny :D ARE YOU MAKIN FUN OF MY CAR?

4g63dsm
02-02-2004, 01:56 PM
;)

4g63dsm
02-02-2004, 01:58 PM
u reply wit a rude ass remark damn u must not have a life what was u and your "friends" doin jerkin eachother off damn get a life and when u do eat dick and die Punctuation? go back to school rice boy!

jaydub
02-02-2004, 08:38 PM
how about you both knock it off. Consider this a warning.

davidc81
02-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by 4g63dsm
your drop is ridiculous, all my friends and i were laughing at your car for a good 5 mins when we first saw your members ride page. Its a joke to be that low, and does not look good, rather just non-functional and absurd.

hey man, different strokes for different folks. im sure that crazylowep3 put a lot of work into his car, and if you dont like it, just keep your mouth shut. theres a difference between constructive criticism and bashing someone. please grow up, everyone on here acts like an adult, maybe you should too?

SiBoy
02-05-2004, 08:05 PM
No Finger gap, both sides.

513n179
02-05-2004, 10:19 PM
u reply wit a rude ass remark damn u must not have a life what was u and your "friends" doin jerkin eachother off damn get a life and when u do eat dick and die

damn, i don't think he meant it to be rude, he and his friends probably never seen anything so dropped before. i mean, your user name is crazylowep3 right? your car is effin' crazy dumped dude, and you normally don't see people riding around that low. their reaction was probably, "damn that ish is crazy low"... so don't trip, it's your ride. ;)

but yeah, back on the topic... i'd say that the tein springs, even though not specifically for the ep, is the best drop on the stocks in terms of looks. plus they ride pretty nice too if youre a gentle driver like myself.

CrazyLowEp3
02-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by davidc81
hey man, different strokes for different folks. im sure that crazylowep3 put a lot of work into his car, and if you dont like it, just keep your mouth shut. theres a difference between constructive criticism and bashing someone. please grow up, everyone on here acts like an adult, maybe you should too?
Man Thanx ppl on here talk so much shit i have only had my car a yr this month and i got madd time and money invested and all ppl do is talk shit damn thanx good to see some cool ppl on here !