PDA

View Full Version : woohoo!!!

LiLxKeNnY
01-28-2004, 08:24 PM
im so excited ... i just ordered my HKS hipower exhaust today from showstopperz ... hope itll come soon ... i cannot wait ... does anyone know how to prevent the exhaust from getting rusted or damaged??? i live in the east coast and it snowz here ... any suggestions???

i also wanna get a rear sway eventually ... do you guys dink ill need to bend my exhaust or will it fit???

potator
01-28-2004, 11:14 PM
West coast... Snow...?

:confused:

Vertigo
01-29-2004, 02:09 AM
I think he means East Coast. Boston is the location listed under his avatar. Nice buy on the exhaust.

styllinep3
01-29-2004, 10:57 AM
i thought by your subject you got the jrsc. thats their motto, woohoo.

anyway great exhaust. hope you enjoy.

Dunrick
01-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Tight post dude. We love to hear when people order stuff. It is what keeps us searching this forum.

03EP3SiHB
01-29-2004, 01:35 PM
That is cool, just bought mine for $375 used, off a show car, and it has the bend on the rear section for the progress tiebar sway combo already. Sounds good man, as far as keeping it in good shape, can't help there, I am on the West Coast no such thing as snow around here, and if I go to the snow I take my Taco..............

styllinep3
01-29-2004, 01:44 PM
isnt it stainless steel? it shouldnt rust. my magnaflow is .;)

ThickMick
01-29-2004, 01:49 PM
mmmmmmmmm....taco

Peking
01-29-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Dunrick
Tight post dude. We love to hear when people order stuff. It is what keeps us searching this forum.

:banana: nevermind him, he is just playing. Cool buy, you will like it. Clean her often, I like to start off with that. Using normal car wash soap. Then after the car is dry I go back and use Windex and wipe her dry. Also when you are talking the nuts of the cat and don't have air tools. Get something like a pipe or something like that wear you can fit the handle of you hand tool to give you extra TQ power :D

Also don't worry about the rear sway, you will be fine.

Jon