PDA

View Full Version : Fiber Images Lip Kit!!!! Oh Yes!!!

IIx 03 EP xII
01-29-2004, 09:01 PM
i just placed my order for this beautiful lip kit. the strange thing though... is that fiber images makes the kits as they get the order, so it should arrive in about two weeks. i am so excited... what do yall think about flat black rota slips w/ a 2 inch drop and this lip kit? it will be alot of blackness on a silver ep... but i think it will look good. does anybody have this kit? and will i have any problems with ground clearance?

Peking
01-29-2004, 09:23 PM
You will have to be very careful. You will have a greater chance of scraping this kit. Esp. with a two inch drop. Great kit, don't worry about the black on silver will be pimp :) Esp. when it is Carbon Fiber IMO.

Us folks not from Florida gonna be able to see it in March at Tuner Bash?

downhil
01-29-2004, 09:46 PM
look in the members rides section for 02silversihb. he's got the kit.

2fastcivic
01-29-2004, 09:51 PM
damn. with that setup i think you gonna be scrapin like crazy if you dont be careful.

hothatch03si
01-29-2004, 10:22 PM
wut site they sell that kit at

ep3hatchattack
01-30-2004, 01:02 AM
Yeah, im pretty fond of the kit myself, i would just be worries about scratching or breaking it...

Vertigo
01-30-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by hothatch03si
wut site they sell that kit at
http://www.dthreedesigns.com

IIx 03 EP xII
01-30-2004, 08:16 AM
actually that site 'dthreedesigns.com'... its weird... you cant order directly from the site... you have to e-mail them and what not, so i didnt do that. i found a site through fiberimages.com and just called them, and the guy was very friendly. he even said he would call me back cuz he wanted to find the cheapest shipping he could for me. the guy was real cool. i pm'd 02silversihb and he said the ground clearance is surprisingly good, and he only scrapes on BIG SLOPES... and he means BIG, and i wont find any of those here in PCB, the biggest slope that i know of is a speed bump or maybe one of those oil change places where you have to go up, cuz no underground things here in PCB (understand what im talking about) but yeah. he also said that he scraped it real bad one time... and thought he had broken it off of the car, but when he went to look at it, it wasnt harmed at all... i guess it is really well made or something. (it better be for how much im paying for it!) i will definitely have my car in tuner bash this spring break! so everybody come down and check out the ride! i cant wait.... i should have EVERYTHING on by mid february. ill definitely post up a bunch of pics when everything is on. oh yeah... by the way: the kit is gonna be around 1400 due to shipping and what not. and that means it is BRAND NEW... like as soon as it is made, it is shipped to my house. fiberimages only makes the kits as they are ordered.

downhil
01-30-2004, 08:33 AM
sounds good.

STP03BlueSI
01-30-2004, 08:35 AM
That kit is SICK!:eek: :D

k20hatch
01-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Kit is very hot!! Cant wait to see pics of it on your ride!

Kathryn
01-30-2004, 12:18 PM
Does anyone want to purchase a used carbon fiber kit?:eek:

Peking
01-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Kathryn

How much we talking Kat? I am very interested :)

IIx 03 EP xII
01-30-2004, 01:04 PM
cool kathryn... as soon as i spend a good 1400 bucks on mine... you decide to sell yours!!! i would have taken it in a heartbeat... by the way kathryn... i LOVE your car. a lil off topic... but how come your EP isnt in the polk/momo ads? i thought they sponsored you?!

k20hatch... i myself cant wait til i can take THE pictures of it on my car... ill probably take some pictures during the process of everything... since my rims/springs/struts/rear sway/tie bar combo/lip kit will all go on at once.. kinda like a before/after thing i guess, its gonna be the best day in my life (so far)

STP03BlueSI
01-30-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Kathryn

Kat why u parting out the car?:(

Kathryn
01-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
cool kathryn... as soon as i spend a good 1400 bucks on mine... you decide to sell yours!!! i would have taken it in a heartbeat... by the way kathryn... i LOVE your car. a lil off topic... but how come your EP isnt in the polk/momo ads? i thought they sponsored you?!

They do sponsor me, thats why they did an ad with my first Si. It wouldn't be very fair if they did all my cars;) Thanks for the compliment. Let me know if yall are intersted.

k20hatch
01-30-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Kat why u parting out the car?:(

Do wha.....shes parting wha??

STP03BlueSI
01-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Do wha.....shes parting wha??

She had her fiber images and her rear stereo in the Classifieds..i think they are deleted now?

EP3racer
01-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Does anyone want to purchase a used carbon fiber kit?

How much u looking for?
I am interested in that bodykits.

PM me back.