PDA

View Full Version : Back in the high bolster saddle!

SiGuy
01-31-2004, 03:08 PM
As some of you know I killed my Si with a telephone pole 3 weeks ago. I just bought another 03, just in white. I still gonna try to buy my silver one back from the ins co to sell for parts. I just hope my cai and header are salvageable. I'm back in the hunt for a A2 head. Damn break in peroid suck though. Whoooo hoooooooo!!!!!

Peking
01-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SiGuy
As some of you know I killed my Si with a telephone pole 3 weeks ago. I just bought another 03, just in white. I still gonna try to buy my silver one back from the ins co to sell for parts. I just hope my cai and header are salvageable. I'm back in the hunt for a A2 head. Damn break in peroid suck though. Whoooo hoooooooo!!!!!

I didn't know you hit a pole. Geez man, I would assume you are ok. Congrats on the new ride :D

k20hatch
01-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Well im glad to see your ok and your back into a si!! Hope your parts are ok and good luck on this one!!

SiGuy
01-31-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks guys. Hit the pole at 60,70,80 who the hell knows I wasen't watching the speedo. I'm sore as hell but I'm ok.

EricP3
01-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Only in a EP3 would an owner total their car and buy a brand new one of the same kind. Arent our cars great. :D

todaCspec
01-31-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by EricP3
Only in a EP3 would an owner total their car and buy a brand new one of the same kind. Arent our cars great. :D

Well put, true indeed. Any reason why you didn't go for an 04 besides the headlights and tail lights? Still looks a bit out of place.

dj addicted
01-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by EricP3

I just thought of that... hehe..shows the true love of the car... but I think if I ever totaled mine, I would buy an RSX type S

SiGuy
02-02-2004, 09:19 AM
Well I'm a salesperson at a Honda dealership and we have perks on the 03's. (I got my ins paid for 6 months). Plus I don't like the heads and tails on the 04. The wheels are cool but they add overa hundred lbs to the car. I love the type-s, but for another 8k over what I paid for the ep, I can spend 3k and smoke a type-s.

BlairSpeed
02-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by SiGuy
Well I'm a salesperson at a Honda dealership and we have perks on the 03's. (I got my ins paid for 6 months). Plus I don't like the heads and tails on the 04. The wheels are cool but they add overa hundred lbs to the car. I love the type-s, but for another 8k over what I paid for the ep, I can spend 3k and smoke a type-s.

HOLLLA!!!!!!

STP03BlueSI
02-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Poles are good for one thing;)