PDA

View Full Version : 11 NEW 2002s at Plaza Automall in Brooklyn going cheap

89Si
01-31-2004, 10:02 PM
I just bought my EP---a new 2004 (black) from Planet Honda in New Jersey, which I got for $16.2K, or about 1.5K under invoice. This was by far the best price I found from about 16 different dealers in the NYC area. The others were 17.3K and above. Carsdirect offers it for $17.9K in the NYC area, so that's a ceiling...

Very different driving the EP than my 89si. The 89si is a great car--going to sell it to my garage guy, he's really psyched about it--but I can tell I'm going to like the EP too. The EP really is a unique looking vehicle.

However, in the process of buying the 2004EP, I found that Plaza Automall has 11 _new_ 2002 models still in stock. Yes, come with full warranty, etc. Weird, huh?

The last offer I got from them (and I had yet to counteroffer) was $14K. So you know that they're going to be willing to sell one for less than that. I'd be aiming for $13K.

I figure some EPhatchers might be interested.

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing to do with Plaza Automall---in fact I just bought my EP somewhere else. In the end, I was happy to have the 16 inch wheels, etc on the 2004.

Go here and look at the inventory list:

honda.plazaautomall.com

It's for real, I checked it out with them. Happy hunting.

shimmy_yaz
02-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah the 02s and heck even the 03's for that matter weren't the best sellers on the market. It is not suprising that a place still has some new 02's on the lot but 11 of them is a little much. You should be able to get them to go really low heck they just wanna get tem off the lot.