PDA

View Full Version : Need Help ASAP :-( Please!

Civic2k3racer
02-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Help! I need some assistance of what i did wrong when i was installing my springs last night on my 2002 Honda Civic Si. When i took everything apart it was real easy. When i was ready to put everything back together again i had a slight problem with the driver side system all of the others were perfectly fine all the wheels and tires were bolted on and the new springs were installed! But i couldnt budge this one brake system the system you have to take everything off and the brake system holds down kind of sags down. I forgot to put a brick underneath that so i was kind of thinking when it fell which it didnt even hit the ground or anything or hurt anything it probably binded and the driving axle is not straight its just out of place thats all i really need help ASAP i have the link picture of the brake system that i need connected to the camber kit please help me today is my birthday and i dont want my car to be jacked up all day long please someone help me thank you! http://www.pryor.ws/honda/pics/Car_Springs_002.jpg. As you can see the brake system is sagging down i cant get it to push up any further then its doing now i tried jacking up the lower control arm already and that did something but not everything so i just need this fixed as soon as possible please give me your further assitance of what you think you might know what the problem is thank you!

SiRacer03
02-01-2004, 08:27 PM
I can't see the picture because it says 404 error. But if I'm correct, your axles fell out. You'll need to turn the rotor and push firmly. What can help is putting the car in gear and turn counter clockwise while pushing firmly. It will go in there eventually. I had this problem and taking your time is the key.

Spazhead
02-02-2004, 10:26 AM
you popped your driveshaft out, just try popping it back in, i did the same thing when i did mine. if it doesn't wanna go back in, then you have to disassemble the brakes to get at the drive shaft and then align it back up and pop it into place. then put everyting back together and send to alignment shop.