PDA

View Full Version : what would you do???

evilep3
02-02-2004, 01:58 AM
i know this sounds like a dumb question but i could use some input...

There is a guy (spoiled because of a accident settlement in his favor) that lives in the next down over and he has a full buddy club body kit that was just painted and installed about 3 weeks ago. He got sick of it already and wants his car to look stock when he gets his turbo...

He wants to trade me a painted buddy club front bumper for my stock bumper straight across.. Did I mention there is not one scratch on it..

dofu
02-02-2004, 04:46 AM
if your car is dumped, and a daily driver, keep your stock bumper and buy the kit... you'd be glad that you dont have to go find a new bumper when your bc kit cracks or tears apart on you. and trust me, if its fiberglass, it will... unless the roads and speed bumps in your area are that nice.

EvilSlvRCiViC
02-02-2004, 08:32 AM
i think its better to keep your bumper and then buy a kit when you get extra cash-- i like to keep my stock parts just in case.

STP03BlueSI
02-02-2004, 09:14 AM
keep the Stock bumper...btw EVERYONE seems to have the BC kit.;)

BlackNRedSi
02-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by EvilSlvRCiViC
i think its better to keep your bumper and then buy a kit when you get extra cash-- i like to keep my stock parts just in case.

i couldnt agree anymore!

evilep3
02-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by EvilSlvRCiViC
i think its better to keep your bumper and then buy a kit when you get extra cash-- i like to keep my stock parts just in case. good point, so far thats what i have done

Civicvtec1ps
02-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Always keep OEM parts. Thats just me.

S2KplusSI
02-02-2004, 08:54 PM
On my S2000, I have a C-West Fiberglass bumper, and I am soooo careful over speed bumps, dips, and avoiding potholes. Somewhere down the line, I got a crack in the fiberglass. I just noticed it when washing the car the other day. Do yourself a favor and keep your stock bumper, something I did not do.

Soon2beEP3
02-22-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm kinda tired of seeing the Buddy Club kit. And I'm tired of seeing that beautiful ass S2000 in your avatar S2KplusSi. I wanna drive!

civicSIracer
02-22-2004, 11:49 PM
keep the oem. bc is over played and is getting ugly. they fit like shit and are made out of crap.