PDA

View Full Version : WTB es suspension bushing separetly where?

styllinep3
02-03-2004, 11:24 AM
like the subject says. does anyone know where to buy these es bushing indivually. i searched, and checked all the vendors i know. i cant find anywhere. all im finding is the whole kit . i just want the front and rear sway bushings for now.

thanks

Hatch, Si Hatch
02-03-2004, 11:36 AM
You can get the Neuspeed front seperately, but I'm in the same boat as you as far as the rear goes. One thing I'm going to try is going to Pep Boys/Discout Auto/Auto-zone because they advertise ES bushings and may be able to order the ones I want individually, so that maybe an idea for you also. Let me know if you make it to one of these places and find out something, and I do the same if I make it there before you.

styllinep3
02-03-2004, 12:27 PM
yes i have neuspeed fronts now. problem is i bought a ctr rear sway and type s front. so neuspeeds wont work anymore. and im waiting to install the front sway till i find out where to get es bushings. i think i remember a guy buying them sepreatly from pepboys now that u said that. well if you do get there before me let me know how you make out. as will i

thanks

anybody have link to anywhere else that might have these?