PDA

View Full Version : CTR 22mm rear antisway bar!

SilentGiant
02-03-2004, 01:48 PM
woot!

my CTR rear anti Sway bar arrived today from the guys at Poleposition products..

can't wait till this friggin snow melts so I can put it on my car and put it through its paces!

Btrthnezr3
02-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Awesome choice on the bar...I'm planning on getting the exact same! :D
Let us know how it goes after the install!

KingGreg86
02-03-2004, 08:49 PM
im thinking about getting this also, just wondering if there is anything else that needs to be upgraded or changed b4 installing (bushings, etc...)

styllinep3
02-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by KingGreg86
im thinking about getting this also, just wondering if there is anything else that needs to be upgraded or changed b4 installing (bushings, etc...)

nope unless u want to .

raiyo
02-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by KingGreg86

Thicker Endlinks and Rear Lower Tie Bar. The endlink upgrade isn't a must. Alot of people with thicker sway bar didn't change it. But if you're a hardcore driver, you might want to change it. As for the tie bar, I would suggest you to add on. That will beef up the rear so there will be less chances of any damage in the rear.

2fastcivic
02-04-2004, 12:04 AM
how much did you get the sway bar for??? im thinking about this mod too.

raiyo
02-04-2004, 12:23 AM
I got mine from polepositionproducts.com. I forgot what I paid for, should be the same price they have listed now.

SilentGiant
02-04-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by 2fastcivic
how much did you get the sway bar for??? im thinking about this mod too.

Application Chassis $CAD $USD
Honda Civic SiR (rear) EP3 $125 $90

http://www.polepositionproducts.com/jdmhonda/ep.htm

paid just about 150 bucks Canadian shipped to my door.

Came with the Bar and two new bushings.

I'll post an update once its on my baby!