PDA

View Full Version : EP website

shimmy_yaz
02-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Well as some of you may know there was a guy who thought it would be nice to have a website that had every body kit for the ep all in one location. Well I made a section on the site I had started for my EP for this already and would appreciate any help anyone can give me. I have setup an FTP (ftp://ephatch:ephatch@ephatch.no-ip.org) so if anyone has any pics they would like me to put on the site please upload them. You can check out my site by clicking on the link in my signature.

KingGreg86
02-04-2004, 06:50 PM
AWSOME SITE! hope it grows awhole lot...

estebones
02-04-2004, 07:52 PM
:cool:

Peking
02-04-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
Well as some of you may know there was a guy who thought it would be nice to have a website that had every body kit for the ep all in one location. Well I made a section on the site I had started for my EP for this already and would appreciate any help anyone can give me. I have setup an FTP (ftp://ephatch:ephatch@ephatch.no-ip.org) so if anyone has any pics they would like me to put on the site please upload them. You can check out my site by clicking on the link in my signature.

That is very kind of you to do, looks good.

STP03BlueSI
02-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Lookin good!

shimmy_yaz
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
I am thinking about buying some server space and getting a domain name so I have some more space and badwith to work with. My web page design skills aren't that good but I also try and make it kinda simple so the 56K folk can enjoy it too. If I get some server space I was thinking it might be kinda kool for anyone that wanted me to I could put pics of their car and also a mod list. I know this is basiclly what the members ride section is for but I think it would be nice to see it all without all of the comments from other users, plus since attachments are disabled this would make a great place for people to host their pics.

k20hatch
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Looking good, another decent place to run a personal site is freesevers.net...there not to bad!

shimmy_yaz
02-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh and btw I hope that all makes sense cuz it was dart league night and I am drunk

shimmy_yaz
02-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Looking good, another decent place to run a personal site is freesevers.net...there not to bad!

whats that link I might want to check it out in case I don't buy server space.

shimmy_yaz
02-04-2004, 09:26 PM
and what the heck i got some FTP logins but i aint got no pics. Please help me out if you guys can

k20hatch
02-04-2004, 09:29 PM
Click Me (http://www.freehosting.net)

Mwing
02-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Uploading, hope it helps, most pictures are from this forum though.

shimmy_yaz
02-05-2004, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Mwing
Uploading, hope it helps, most pictures are from this forum though.

Yeah man thats kool I took some pics from the forum also but its a little easier for me if I aint gotta search around for them so that is definatly some help.

shimmy_yaz
02-05-2004, 05:35 AM
wow i just looked at what u uploaded thanks that is really awesome