PDA

View Full Version : This exhaust...<-----

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Whuttup Girls and guys just wanted to see if or ever have you seen this exhaust before on or off the Ep3..im thinking about buying but i wanna see what the public thinks about it first..well i really could care less but hahah yea lemme know what you think and if you have lemme know how Tyioght it is..Peace.
5Zigen Pro Racer A-Spec (http://www.modacar.com/products/Honda/Civic/MODACAB)

RockEP_SS**
02-06-2004, 01:26 PM
That looks pretty clean.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

Gasp23
02-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Looks nice but I'm not too fond of that type of exhaust. I like the twin tip better, it's more stealthy.

03EP3SiHB
02-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Like I said b4, stock look alikes are annoying. Just keep the stock and change out the mid pipe and header instead. Anyways I almost bought the A-spec, but went with the H K S instead.

esmith13
02-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Looks EXACTLY like the muffler on a Thermal Stealth, except the Thermal does not have an angle cut tip.

Here's a pic of my thermal from a direct rear angle. Yours will look exactly like this. Only from a side view will you notice the angled cut tip.

http://65.168.247.56/ephatch/turbo/1fastsi.jpg

Eric

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-06-2004, 05:35 PM
that's pretty TyiOGht...i liked it because of the nickle burnt tip and isnt 5zigen a pretty reputable Exhaust company? anyways i wanna get this or maybe the Spoon T1B-pipe set-up

Sivicboi
02-07-2004, 06:05 PM
I'm really feelin that exhaust and yea 5zigen makes very nice quality stuff.

cpu519
02-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by esmith13
Looks EXACTLY like the muffler on a Thermal Stealth, except the Thermal does not have an angle cut tip.

Here's a pic of my thermal from a direct rear angle. Yours will look exactly like this. Only from a side view will you notice the angled cut tip.

Eric

Hey Eric, so that's what your car looks like. Next time I go to Philly we'll hook up, want to check out your turbo.

Rodney

speedking604
02-07-2004, 10:11 PM
that muffler is the one i have in my 2002 sir.

esmith13
02-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by cpu519
Hey Eric, so that's what your car looks like. Next time I go to Philly we'll hook up, want to check out your turbo.

Rodney

Cool with me dude, but if your from SoCal, when would that actually happen??? You have business or family here?

Eric

minileedxr
02-07-2004, 11:00 PM

http://65.168.247.56/ephatch/turbo/1fastsi.jpg

Eric

hey, whatssup with the left rear taillight, looks like its sticking out???

cpu519
02-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Cool with me dude, but if your from SoCal, when would that actually happen??? You have business or family here?

Eric

I go there two or three times a year for business and stay 3-5 days or so. I was last there in early January.

Rodney

esmith13
02-08-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by minileedxr
hey, whatssup with the left rear taillight, looks like its sticking out???

Both "stick-out" about half as much as the left one does in that pic. The shot there is not "straight-on". The lights follow the bodyline of the quarter panel. When the ass of the car curves inward - the lights don't follow with, they stay straight. this pic illustrates what I mean.

I'll just make it a link because this thread is not about my car...

CLICK HERE (http://65.168.247.56/ephatch/CurrentPics/2.jpg)

Eric

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by speedking604
that muffler is the one i have in my 2002 sir.

so how's it sound?..does it come out angled? is whole system light? got pix? how's the sound inside and outside the cabin? where and how much did you get it for and last of all got pix of it dawg? aiote thenx peace

speedking604
02-08-2004, 06:59 PM
the sound is good compare to stock. you can do what ever angle you want. mine is just straight coz of my bodykit and i prefer like that anyway. inside the cabin, well, you can here it inside as long as your not playing cd or dvd but ones my stereo is on you can't hear anything unless your window is open. it's very light......i went to my aftermarket dealer and this is the lighties one compare to all the muffler he has. i bought it $$$$450 including installation and taxes. about the performance. well, i feel like i gain maybe 6-10 hp or more..(no dyno yet) actually you can hera the sound of the muffler eventhough,your playing music but only when you hit about 4500rpm. all i can say is that this muffler is very nice. it's light, stainless, not too big and not too small meaning no problem eventhough your car is very low. and most of all it give you more hp and sound wayyyyyyyyyy better than the stock or i should say better sound than other aftermarket muffler.

picture???

i'm not sure if you can actually see it from this pic but this is the only pic i have in my car right now.

http://www.geocities.com/speedking604

it's cheaper and lighter and give you more hp. i say buy one ...... you wont regret.....

speedking604
02-08-2004, 07:01 PM
by the way....that's $$$450 canadian funds

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-08-2004, 11:04 PM
OH SHIT SON.....where DID YOU BUY IT>? i wanna know please please please please...

speedking604
02-09-2004, 12:08 AM
i live in canada and i have my own hook up that really cares about my car. he does everything for my car from inside to outside. if you live in vancouver then i can tell you where to buy otherwise if you live somewhere else then i can send you there number and give them a call or if you let me buy the muffler for you then it's going to be cheaper coz he knows me for like 2 years now.they can shipp it to you.

speedking604
02-09-2004, 12:15 AM
i still remember when this muffler is "new" in the store, it cost about $$$700-800 canadian. that was when i still have my 1.7 el. but since it's sooo expensive i bought my el a "reactive" and i found out that it's not worth it. but this one "5zigen muffler" ohhhhh damn your going to like it. actually i just went for a run and actually you can here the sound from inside eventhough your playing music. i love the sound and everytime i'm in a stop light i always wanted to find someone to race. the sound of the muffler makes everyone scared. hehehehe, no body wants to line up beside me.they always stay behind my car,i guess they hate street racers or they hate being beaten so bad.

Bushido
02-09-2004, 11:02 AM
here's a link to more detail on the 5zigen exhaust.

http://www.intakeone.com/5Zigen_ProRacer_Exh/ProRacerAspec_detail.html

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-10-2004, 07:04 PM
aiote koo you said about 7-8 hundred in canadian..so how much would it cost YOU to buy it then ill pay you the cash because that exhaust is pretty damn sweet either that or the Spoon N1/T1Bpipe set-up..but well' see..how much could you get it for id like to know so i can work for that amount..and also does it come widda silencer and the canister..does it or can you make it come out angled..

KeNnYtAkEr
02-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Hey Spoogenhatch I believe if u go 5-Zigen it's alot cheaper for ur wallet man the Spoon N1 Axle back is about $560-600cdn and the T1R-Pipe is about $400-480cdn pending where u buy it. so full cat-back set up is about $1000cdn = $750ish US :D Oh yeah u have to buy a new bolt and gasket for the b-pipe too.

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-16-2004, 08:12 PM
yo speedking so how much you think you could pick that up for me?? if i forked out some cash also...how much and if you do what kinda intake do you have and how much because im kinda leaning toward intake furst then ehxuast and if you have an intake what kinda and how much can you get me one of those...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

speedking604
02-16-2004, 09:27 PM
(5zigen muffler) i can get it for 399+4percent tax=$415 or $416 (canadian funds.) i dont have any intake right now coz i'm buying the superchager soon (street version)

C1V1C
02-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by speedking604

http://www.geocities.com/speedking604

Good JOB on the Yellow Tint ! I like it !

speedking604
02-16-2004, 09:54 PM
thank you....some people on this site dont like the tint but i dont understand why. lots of people i met inperson like the tint though.

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-16-2004, 10:26 PM
Yo speedkind..that was all canadian funds...you think you can do that for me just lemme know when you got that cash and also you think you could take more detailed pix of tha exhaust i really wanna see how it looks and if i could get it angled thatnx..

speedking604
02-16-2004, 11:43 PM
i'm sure you can do it angle on our car except that i prefered the straight install. i will take picture tommorow after i wash my car.by the way, what do you mean "lemme know when you got cash"???

one last thing,
give me your e-mail add or send it to my e-mail add so i can send you all the piture (i got digital camera so it's way easier to send if you can give me your e-mail add)

heres my e- mail add
speedking2002@whooshnet.com

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-16-2004, 11:47 PM
KOo take some tyioght pix of it and about the "lemme know when you got the cash.." i meant " if you can get it for me ...Lemme know when you need the cash so i can give it to you..":D it's either this or the SPoon set up ..but i love the nickle burnt tip...is it light ..tell me everything you know about that exhaust..help a brotha out..
thanx man

speedking604
02-16-2004, 11:57 PM
it's very light "trust me with this" you can send me the cash anytime coz the 5zigen muffler is always in my hook-up store( i can always buy it anytime)what i want you to do is check it how much the shipping from canada to your place. i go there every wenesday and i'm going there again this coming wenesday. i will try to take picture in his store as well so you can see some other muffler he is selling.

this is not the first time i bought muffler and compare to all i search and see inperson, this is the best one i can reccomend.

C1V1C
02-17-2004, 05:47 AM
This 5 Zigen is a Full Cat Back or only muffler ? the picture in modacar website is only mufffler. Help please ....

nevermind "Image may not be the actual picture" anyway, confirm please. This might be another choice other than HKS

speedking604
02-17-2004, 04:25 PM
just the muffler...

SpOoGeNhAtCh
02-18-2004, 10:41 PM
yo brotha.. speedking.. i wanted to know if the exhaust you have currently on your ep3 is the 5zigen fireball series or the 5zigen PRO-RACER A-SPEC ONE the one with the nickle burnt tip because the pix you sent me we tyioght n all but i really couldnt tell if that was the aspec and if it's not you think you could get me the aspec??

Siman
02-19-2004, 09:52 AM
Its partially made of Inconel LX!!! that form of steel was used on the X15! http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/images/x-15-EC88-0180-2.jpg http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/images/x-15-E-7896.jpg http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/images/x-15-EC65-885.jpg

I am glad to see some companys wanting to implement aerospace technology in their products! This is a good exhaust system.:eek:

speedking604
02-19-2004, 06:52 PM
i have fireball series......i'm not sure if i can get you that one. i have to ask my hook up first.