PDA

View Full Version : case cam!

denmah
02-06-2004, 03:44 PM
check out my new chase cam mount. got it today, you can do neat angles like this.

http://www.herrforce.com/misc/chasecam.wmv
*removed because everyone thought it was too uneventful*

http://www.herrforce.com/misc/chasecam_compilation.wmv
NEW

cant wait to drag with this puppy, and too bad the weather sucked or i woulda gotten some better footage.

jaydub
02-06-2004, 04:02 PM
haha wow that video was SO INTERESTING! :D

shimmy_yaz
02-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Yeah how bout it nuttin like watchin a guy in his rear view while he takes a casual stroll thru the neighborhood

Type X
02-06-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
Yeah how bout it nuttin like watchin a guy in his rear view while he takes a casual stroll thru the neighborhood

bwhaha

Cliff's notes for the people that didn't click yet

He backs up....
Looks at mirror....
Puts into 1st....
Looks at mirror....
goes forward.....
smiles at mirror...

and gives to much gas when he shifts:p

jaydub
02-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Type X
ahahahaha I noticed that too. :D

shimmy_yaz
02-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Type X

yeah i noticed it too

irrational
02-06-2004, 07:35 PM
hahaha i hope i can fight the feeling of looking so akward when being seen in my rear view mirror. i recently got one of these and will be takin it to the canyon soon. i think that i will just adjust the mirror so you can only see behind me.....nice video though man. quality seems to be pretty good. nice steady mount.

Dunrick
02-06-2004, 08:02 PM
it felt very gay when you smiled at me.

Other than that, nice camera. Crappy weather!

estebones
02-06-2004, 08:49 PM
how the hell did you mount that? and where can I get one?
please pm me a url :D
--esteban

downhil
02-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Dunrick

hahahahahahahahaha

Mugen Power
02-07-2004, 12:16 AM
OOOoooooo!!! Illegal U-ey!!! :smilem:

STP03BlueSI
02-07-2004, 06:50 AM
oooo aaaa...next time do some snow donuts or driftin.:)

televated
02-07-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
oooo aaaa...next time do some snow donuts or driftin.:)

I watched the whole thing thinking something cool would happen.... It didn't get cool...

Nice camera mount though, I guess.

STP03BlueSI
02-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by televated
I watched the whole thing thinking something cool would happen.... It didn't get cool...

Nice camera mount though, I guess.

Yea i watched it twice...thinkin something like what happened at the superbowl would happen;) :D ...but nope:(

Peking
02-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by jaydub
haha wow that video was SO INTERESTING! :D

Hey next time, record yourself going up to some girls. And asking them if they want a ride. Then offer them cash to get naked :D

Just kidding mang, don't do that.

siver-SI
02-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Well sold me on the Magnaflow. Sounded very good and it has a nice sound but was not to load inside the car.

jaydub
02-07-2004, 11:05 AM
werd, his car sounded great.

televated
02-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Yea i watched it twice...thinkin something like what happened at the superbowl would happen;) :D ...but nope:(

You might be alone on that one. But I guess seeing his titty would give us a new thread topic.

denmah
02-07-2004, 10:24 PM
and too bad the weather sucked or i woulda gotten some better footage.

guess you all missed that, just wanted to show off the neat camera angles that you can pull off...

lol i will get better ones when im sure i wont die.
and i mounted that in my moonroof for that angle...
www.chasecam.com
the 65 dollar 3 suction mount with the 3' extension.

;) so what you think im cute? jk. lol i had to give a funny look when i realized that ide be uploading this to ephatch. lol.

next time ill be sure to hit some trees or something. sorry.

jaydub
02-08-2004, 06:16 PM
hehe don't apologize man, we're just razzin' ya. :D It's a cool setup either way, but with only some leisurely driving, we've gotta find something to talk about!! :)

shimmy_yaz
02-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Yeah it doesn't really matter what you do 1 of us will find something to harrass you about.

denmah
02-08-2004, 08:02 PM
i hope this is a little more exciting.

www.herrforce.com/misc/chasecam_compilation.wmv

with special guest. EL DIABLO

02NJHondaep3
02-08-2004, 08:13 PM
The first one doesnt work for me whether i click or right click save as.

danoonez
02-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by denmah
i hope this is a little more exciting.

www.herrforce.com/misc/chasecam_compilation.wmv

with special guest. EL DIABLO

That one's pretty good. I was about ready to laugh my ass of at you bouncing off the limiter...but then I realized...Hondata:p .

WTF kind of car is El Diablo? It sounds mean

denmah
02-08-2004, 08:30 PM
WTF kind of car is El Diablo? It sounds mean [/B]

lol el diablo is a 89 mustang gt full on drag car with a vortech sc1 blower running over 12psi. it put down over 480hp and 525 ft lbs with 9 lbs of boost, were going to finish her again with a better blower setup and some new pullies injectors fuel pressure regulator etc etc etc, and having a guy tune it on a dyno again ill let you know what shes pumping out then.

EL DIABLO

its a long running joke between me and my friend we take it out into intersections or anywhere parkinglots etc, and we scream out the windows AHHHH ELDIABLO! and proceed to burnout in 123 lol or do a donut if we can, we think its way to funny, lol kind of a inside joke, but im glad if anyone else thought it was funny.

danoonez
02-08-2004, 08:40 PM
lol el diablo is a 89 mustang gt full on drag car with a vortech sc1 blower running over 12psi. it put down over 480hp and 525 ft lbs with 9 lbs of boost, were going to finish her again with a better blower setup and some new pullies injectors fuel pressure regulator etc etc etc, and having a guy tune it on a dyno again ill let you know what shes pumping out then.

EL DIABLO

its a long running joke between me and my friend we take it out into intersections or anywhere parkinglots etc, and we scream out the windows AHHHH ELDIABLO! and proceed to burnout in 123 lol or do a donut if we can, we think its way to funny, lol kind of a inside joke, but im glad if anyone else thought it was funny.

Sweet. I just thought it was funny how you yelled that out before you took off. Good stuff

danoonez
02-08-2004, 08:41 PM
By the way...SHOW US MORE OF EL DIABLO!:cool:

I bet the driver of that van s*** a brick when he saw you guys headed straight for him.

jaydub
02-08-2004, 08:42 PM
Nice vid man! hehe I did notice that when you're shifting, I always hear a little spike in your RPM's. :o

denmah
02-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
Nice vid man! hehe I did notice that when you're shifting, I always hear a little spike in your RPM's. :o

because when im gunin it i never lift to shift. lol full throttle shifting. i pull it outa gear and stab the clutch when the shifter passes neutral, very quick shifts.

Peking
02-08-2004, 09:46 PM
because when im gunin it i never lift to shift. lol full throttle shifting. i pull it outa gear and stab the clutch when the shifter passes neutral, very quick shifts.

I was impressed, also please no one attempt to do this at home :D

Interesting second vid. What kind of camera do you have?

denmah
02-08-2004, 09:52 PM
its a sony dsc-p52 digital camera that records right to mpeg dvd quality, thats obviously dithered a bit with the wmv format.

small and easy to hit record or stop, i also have a sharp DVC camcorder that records 90 min a tape. that will go on the long drives. heh

my sis has a digicam too, tmro ill mount the setup and take a pic of what it looks like in car.

if you guys would like to see.

danoonez
02-08-2004, 10:09 PM
tmro ill mount the setup and take a pic of what it looks like in car.

if you guys would like to see.

Haha, why do you ask such silly questions? Yes we want to see it.

denmah
02-08-2004, 11:14 PM
ok ill get some

STP03BlueSI
02-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Wow..not that bad:D