PDA

View Full Version : CTR style spoiler with no LEDs

sivaji
02-09-2004, 02:49 AM
i want to know if anyone has or knows where i can get some info on the CTR style wing without the LEDS. i want a replica CTR wing, but im scared if i get the LEDs, then i might not be able to replace them. can anyone help me out? ive seen them on a site before but i forgot. thanks.

Btrthnezr3
02-09-2004, 06:36 AM
Your best bet would be to get an oem spoiler. You can get one from Canada as they were sold there as a part of a GFX kit and are available, though you may have to look around. Also, PM Viper03Si, he's got access to oem spoilers here in the US and might be able to get you one!! Tell, em I sent ya!

SiR_d1
02-09-2004, 12:54 PM
the GFX wing has an LED light though

03EP3SiHB
02-09-2004, 01:15 PM
hernameis? has one for sale it is painted NBP. Its not from renova, but its from jdmhondaparts.com. I got it from another member but I think im gonna go with carbon fiber. ts already painted NBP, and has a few marks, its not bad, but if you later get a body kit painted you might wanna have them touch it up. Its also prefitted so no cutting. It also doenst have the led for some reason. jdmhondaparts didnt sell it with it?? if your interested shoot me an offer